• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2021 7:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2020
1100 posts
5024 upvotes
Vancouver Island

[Lululemon] New items added SEPT 3 2021 - We've made too much sale - Various discounts

Some descent deals:
https://shop.lululemon.com/c/sale/

My wife is by no means a princess but she swears the quality of the Lululemon material is the best. Imitations don't even come close. (Correction, my wife is MY PRINCESS.)

1unnamed (2).jpg
Last edited by IslandDeal on Sep 3rd, 2021 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
64 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6732 posts
5283 upvotes
Some ABC pants (ulitech material) available in river blue. Good selection of sizes.
Feb 12, 2020
374 posts
574 upvotes
Are there any rebate sites that still feature Lululemon?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5289 posts
6103 upvotes
Alberta
WMTM deals are refreshed every Thursday
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2681 posts
1505 upvotes
YVR
KenAdams wrote: We've made too much sale ?

More like... We're in a pandemic and nobody can afford our clothes right now so.... HELP!?!
Sales are actually up at Lululemon because of the rise of work from home and athleisure.
May 24, 2015
335 posts
123 upvotes
Brampton, ON
This on top of the generous first responders discount for those who qualify is a no brainer. Their stuff even for men is some of the best fitness gear I own + ABC pants are amazing.
Sep 21, 2017
175 posts
87 upvotes
ForFoxSake wrote: This on top of the generous first responders discount for those who qualify is a no brainer. Their stuff even for men is some of the best fitness gear I own + ABC pants are amazing.
Just wondering, how do we get the first responder discount to apply on online orders? Got it in store but never knew it worked online as well.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
2160 posts
1085 upvotes
hvc wrote: Some ABC pants (ulitech material) available in river blue. Good selection of sizes.
How's the ultitech fabric? Thicker than the original ABC? Still smooth and breathable and fast drying?
Nov 16, 2014
199 posts
181 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
LineWalker wrote: Just wondering, how do we get the first responder discount to apply on online orders? Got it in store but never knew it worked online as well.
Chat agent said you gotta show your ID on a zoom session.
Sep 21, 2017
175 posts
87 upvotes
odiferousmuffins wrote: Chat agent said you gotta show your ID on a zoom session.
The chat agent sends you a zoom link and you show them your ID? Do you have to do this for every order you would like to make?
Nov 5, 2008
66 posts
84 upvotes
junggoo wrote: Are there any rebate sites that still feature Lululemon?
Aeroplan store - something better than nothing
May 24, 2015
335 posts
123 upvotes
Brampton, ON
LineWalker wrote: Just wondering, how do we get the first responder discount to apply on online orders? Got it in store but never knew it worked online as well.
There is a chat agent you speak too on check out. Just show your badge/work ID/CF ONE card and you get the discount.

For the other user asking if it's for each checkout, yes, for the online discount you speak to an agent. It's a quick process.
Nov 16, 2014
199 posts
181 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
LineWalker wrote: The chat agent sends you a zoom link and you show them your ID? Do you have to do this for every order you would like to make?
Yes to first. Unsure about second.
Feb 21, 2019
199 posts
1018 upvotes
New wmtm items drop 7:20 am EST or so Thursday’s. Lulu also does complimentary hemming, although I’m not sure if it’s been put on hold during pandemic or not. Best to ask your local store.
Feb 8, 2020
369 posts
1091 upvotes
ForFoxSake wrote: There is a chat agent you speak too on check out. Just show your badge/work ID/CF ONE card and you get the discount.

For the other user asking if it's for each checkout, yes, for the online discount you speak to an agent. It's a quick process.
If your partner (female) is a healthcare worker, can they purchase products for you (male) with their discount?
Hello World!
May 24, 2015
335 posts
123 upvotes
Brampton, ON
23LeBronJames wrote: If your partner (female) is a healthcare worker, can they purchase products for you (male) with their discount?
I know my sister's healthcare discount allows for her spouse to get a discount, however that may not be the thing for all healthcare providers. I know law enforcement allows only police to get the discount unless your RCMP/Military where the CFONE card is applicable for spouses as well.

Essentially, it doesn't hurt to ask.
Feb 8, 2020
369 posts
1091 upvotes
ForFoxSake wrote: I know my sister's healthcare discount allows for her spouse to get a discount, however that may not be the thing for all healthcare providers. I know law enforcement allows only police to get the discount unless your RCMP/Military where the CFONE card is applicable for spouses as well.

Essentially, it doesn't hurt to ask.
Maybe they will be more forgiving if I lump some of my stuff in with some of my partners stuff all into one order haha
Hello World!
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29047 posts
14590 upvotes
IslandDeal wrote:
My wife is by no means a princess but she swears the quality of the Lululemon material is the best. Imitations don't even come close.
Looks the best too.
I mean... yoga pants almost always look good to begin with but lulus are just magic for some reason.
TeriyakiJack wrote: Sales are actually up at Lululemon because of the rise of work from home
People wear pants at home?
and athleisure.
Vancouver's lingerie
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
1150 posts
300 upvotes
Love this brand, almost all my pants and shorts are now Lulus. My favorite pieces never go on sale so I pay full price and it’s worth it IMO. I like the Warpstreme fabric.
-falconR
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2011
1234 posts
604 upvotes
The 6ix

I have several lulu shorts and pants. Super comfy, nothing else comes close.
Last edited by MrDisco on Aug 21st, 2021 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quoted post was removed