Expired Hot Deals

Lululemon

We Made Too Much Sale. Lululemon Align Tank Top for $29 and more + FREE Shipping!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2021 6:01 pm
[OP]
Aug 13, 2020
840 posts
3763 upvotes

[Lululemon] We Made Too Much Sale. Lululemon Align Tank Top for $29 and more + FREE Shipping!

Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 20th, 2021 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
44 replies
Dec 10, 2018
21 posts
85 upvotes
I don't know why but I am always repulsed and distance myself from marketing / advertising that states things like, "Oops, OMG, we made a mistake, you should take advantage of us now" (i.e. pls buy our stuff)
Nov 17, 2017
25 posts
35 upvotes
this is just the regular we made to much thats always there, am i missing something?
Jan 23, 2007
174 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
They have so wired sense of fassion. I feel if they just post the image of cloth, I'll have more intrest to buy.
Dec 17, 2013
248 posts
346 upvotes
Victoria
timetofly3 wrote: I don't know why but I am always repulsed and distance myself from marketing / advertising that states things like, "Oops, OMG, we made a mistake, you should take advantage of us now" (i.e. pls buy our stuff)
Dec 19, 2019
29 posts
90 upvotes
timetofly3 wrote: I don't know why but I am always repulsed and distance myself from marketing / advertising that states things like, "Oops, OMG, we made a mistake, you should take advantage of us now" (i.e. pls buy our stuff)
Dec 16, 2018
92 posts
208 upvotes
I've yet to find any other brand that make pants/shorts that accomodate guys with big legs, there are some new items to buy but still just regular sale prices
Feb 8, 2020
265 posts
635 upvotes
To clarify, this isn’t a “hot deal” because these prices are always available. This is just Lulu’s clearance section, essentially. They have products listed that have been the same price for over a month, for example.

For anyone interested, new items get added to the section every Thursday morning. It’s generally not much, especially this time of year heading into holiday season, but it’s something.
Hello World!
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1620 posts
898 upvotes
neware wrote: They have so wired sense of fassion. I feel if they just post the image of cloth, I'll have more intrest to buy.
Yeah, lululemon design went really "weird" over the last 5 or 7 years.... From the actual articles of clothing, to how its advertised with the chosen models.
Its like that old CEO said something a little too offensive, and they over-corrected to the point where there is no soul or edge to any of their stuff. Like, it literally looks like the kind of stuff you'd see in a dystopian film that takes place in the near-future. I mean the first item in the mens section is ultra-plain looking shirt for $70(regularly over $100) that almost looks like a screen capture from the iRobot movie.

I know the quality is good, and i own a bunch of their older stuff, but the new stuff is so bland, boring and overpriced(before a lot of it was made in Canada, so the extra cost was easier to swallow).
I hope they look less cult-creepy when they do the team canada stuff for the next olympics.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3141 posts
6404 upvotes
They used to call it "Loot" which sort of implied that the items were free.

Since the products in the "we made too much" section are usually items with poor reviews, out of season, or items that have been improved with a new material etc. I would say that this name at least sort of manages the expectation for the product in the customers mind better than some other things I can think of off hand.
F22dwn wrote: I've yet to find any other brand that make pants/shorts that accomodate guys with big legs, there are some new items to buy but still just regular sale prices
If you DO have long legs Lululemon must be like one of your top brands because 34" 36" inseam stuff is always on sale. I occasionally buy those and either have them hemmed or use stitch witchery.
Dec 16, 2018
92 posts
208 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: They used to call it "Loot" which sort of implied that the items were free.

Since the products in the "we made too much" section are usually items with poor reviews, out of season, or items that have been improved with a new material etc. I would say that this name at least sort of manages the expectation for the product in the customers mind better than some other things I can think of off hand.

If you DO have long legs Lululemon must be like one of your top brands because 34" 36" inseam stuff is always on sale. I occasionally buy those and either have them hemmed or use stitch witchery.
Not long, more like tree trunks Loudly Crying Face yes exactly, their free hemming is great
Dec 12, 2006
128 posts
101 upvotes
Vancouver
Thatdealguy wrote: https://shop.lululemon.com/p/mens-ss-to ... olor=45294

Some people might want to wear this during the Olympics 2022. Too bad they don't have a Toronto or Vancouver shirt.
I think they actually did have a Vancouver shirt before in this style, but it was on clearance earlier than these other cities. You might still be able to find these in one of their outlet stores if you're looking for it.
Jul 11, 2015
320 posts
140 upvotes
Victoria, BC
do they have live season ending sales ever? i wanna get another full zip hoody like the, City Sweat Full Zip Hoodie, maybe, or maybe when they get some winter stuff in, later in the year, they might have better/thicker ones?

but i gotta try it on in the store. apparently the model is 6foot(pretty much the same as me) and wears a medium, but i feel like i have large lululemons from like 10 years ago. i guess the sizes could have been modified since than though. i guess i should probs just goto the store and try on other sweaters to double check my size...
~You're the average of the five people, you most associate with.~
Deal Fanatic
Jan 25, 2004
6013 posts
5370 upvotes
Ottawa
"Black Friday in July!!!" is the same for me.
Or the Aliexpress November 11th sale.
Jan 19, 2013
68 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
23LeBronJames wrote: To clarify, this isn’t a “hot deal” because these prices are always available. This is just Lulu’s clearance section, essentially. They have products listed that have been the same price for over a month, for example.

For anyone interested, new items get added to the section every Thursday morning. It’s generally not much, especially this time of year heading into holiday season, but it’s something.
Good for buying stuff for next summer.

I got a bunch of running clothes I used this past summer last November
Feb 21, 2019
161 posts
829 upvotes
FYI they’ve been doing Black Friday & Boxing day sales for the past years, so I’d expect the same for this year as well. It’s basically We Made Too Much but more discounted prices and bigger selection from what I recall.
Apr 5, 2009
526 posts
1043 upvotes
Vancouver
Konowl wrote: "Black Friday in July!!!" is the same for me.
Or the Aliexpress November 11th sale.
The Aliexpress Nov 11 sale is a cultural thing. In China, Nov 11 is basically their black friday/cyber monday/boxing day all rolled into one, the biggest shopping day of the year.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18459 posts
11195 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
23LeBronJames wrote: To clarify, this isn’t a “hot deal” because these prices are always available. This is just Lulu’s clearance section, essentially. They have products listed that have been the same price for over a month, for example.
No wonder the colours and patterns seem so off. So, they really did make too much of this stuff as no one wanted to buy it for full price! I'll just stick to owning LULU - the stock that is.