Deal Discussion

Lululemon We Made Too Much: Women's Merino Short Sleeve Wrap $79, Men's Run State Jogger $79 + More

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2022 12:24 pm
Tags:
None
May 17, 2003
11163 posts
6502 upvotes

Lululemon We Made Too Much: Women's Merino Short Sleeve Wrap $79, Men's Run State Jogger $79 + More

Pick up stylish gear for any workout over at Lululemon, because they've just added some new items to their We Made Too Much section!

We Made Too Much items are available only while supplies last, so if you spot something you like, be sure to pick it up quickly! Take a look at some of the best offers from Lululemon below.

Women
  • Bubble Knit Pom Beanie - $29.00 (regularly $52.00)
  • Merino Wool Short Sleeve Wrap - $79.00 (regularly $158.00)
  • Nulu Front-Darting Yoga Bra Light Support, B/C Cup - $29.00 (regularly $64.00)
  • Ribbed Contoured High-Rise Short - $39.00 (regularly $68.00)
  • Train to Be Tank Top - $39.00 (regularly $58.00)

Men
  • Run State Jogger - $79.00 (regularly $138.00)
  • Always Agile Tank Top - $34.00 (regularly $64.00)
  • Bowline Short 8" Stretch Ripstop - $49.00 (regularly $78.00)
  • Metal Vent Tech Sleeveless 2.0 - $34.00 (regularly $68.00)
  • T.H.E. Linerless Short - $39.00 (regularly $68.00)

Note that We Made Too Much items are final sale, meaning no returns or exchanges. Orders will ship free from Lululemon.com with no minimum purchase required.
7 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2017
1533 posts
2767 upvotes
Toronto
abybiggs wrote: Who buys this overpriced crap?
Obviously a lot of people or the company wouldn't exist. Over 6 billion in revenue for 2021.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2013
1982 posts
1028 upvotes
Vancouver
abybiggs wrote: Who buys this overpriced crap?
If you buy them during their sales, the price isn't bad. Most other brand training outlet is around the same price.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2008
2025 posts
1032 upvotes
GTA
The at ease joggers at $69 are a great deal! One of my favourite sweat pants. Recommend sizing up for a cozy fit.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2008
1190 posts
501 upvotes
Abbotsford
Why is the sale always "We made too much"?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5709 posts
2278 upvotes
FrostyButters wrote: Why is the sale always "We made too much"?
Because they must have terrible product planners that they make way too much each quarter and probably because their production cost is $5 for $120 pants and marketing cost is $50.

I'm sure they definitely made too much of those hideous Canada Olympics uniforms though hahaha
Journie: Use my promo code JR-ColinTOUM during registration, and you’ll automatically save 2¢/ L on your next fill-up. (Full disclosure: Once you do, I get a discount, too!)
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2013
1982 posts
1028 upvotes
Vancouver
ProfessorChaos wrote: Because they must have terrible product planners that they make way too much each quarter and probably because their production cost is $5 for $120 pants and marketing cost is $50.

I'm sure they definitely made too much of those hideous Canada Olympics uniforms though hahaha
Guess you've never seen their we made too many sales. Some of the color of the item isn't the best(I should say not mainstream) or simply there is a certain size left. OH, BTW their Canada Olympics down jacket is sold out within a few days so I wouldn't say they are bad or anything. Is actually very practical and can be turned into 3 different styles. Also if you buy during their sales is actually not bad. Free alterations and also their lifetime warranty is awesome. My wife got a pair of yoga pants years ago but the stitch came undone we bought it and they were able to fix it for free.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)