[Lush] [Boxing Day] 50% off holiday products

Deal Link:
Savings:
50% off
Retailer:
Lush
More offers from Lush
$6 shipping charge as usual.

As dedicated customers will know, this is really a once a year only opportunity to get a discount of any kind on Lush products. Sale items tend to sell out quickly.

This year they didn’t seem to provide any head’s up on social media about the sale.
*Offer is limited to select products and begins online at 6:00 a.m. PST/ 9:00 a.m. EST on December 26th, 2022, while supplies last. Any qualifying sale product will be discounted 50% automatically at checkout, not applied to taxes or fees. Adding item(s) to your cart does not guarantee availability at the time of checkout. The total number of items per order is limited to 60. This sale promotion cannot be combined with another coupon, offer or gift card. No promotional code is required—offer will automatically be applied to all qualifying items at the time of checkout. No rain checks. No cash value. Product availability may vary over the course of the promotion. If an item is missing, damaged or lost, we may be unable to replace it due to limited stock and will substitute with item(s) of equal sale value. If sale products purchased under this sale promotion are returned, the refund will equal the amount paid by the customer at the time of sale, subject to applicable refund policies. Offer limited to available inventory, while supplies last. This promotion is not available through third-party vendors.

Same-day Delivery will not be available from December 24th, 2022 to December 27th, 2022. Buy Online, Pickup In-store, and Endless Aisle will not be available from December 24th, 2022, 12 p.m. PST/ 3:00 p.m. EST (for all products) to December 27th, 2022, 10 a.m. PST/ 1 p.m. EST.

** **Buy Online, Pickup In-store and Same-day Delivery will be available on December 28th, 2022, 10 a.m. PST/ 1 p.m. EST for our stores in Halifax (093), Mic Mac (091) and Avalon (092)

Website Terms of Use apply.
Last edited by 32berries on Dec 26th, 2022 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
13 replies
Oct 27, 2006
381 posts
542 upvotes
BC
Most of the "decent" bath bombs already OOS online.
Dec 17, 2017
391 posts
364 upvotes
That lasted like a few minutes lol.
Mostly everything is out of stock.
Jan 5, 2013
746 posts
208 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Glad I added the two sets I wanted to cart and just checked out this year. Their stuff goes so quickly.

Surprised to see there were a lot of non-Christmas items included in the sale this year (namely the sea salt scrub) nothing worth placing a 2nd order for though
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
342 posts
928 upvotes
VANCOUVER
aphextwin wrote: That lasted like a few minutes lol.
Mostly everything is out of stock.
aznkalun wrote: Most of the "decent" bath bombs already OOS online.
That seems to have gone really fast compared to previous years! I think last year they had some stuff left over well into the afternoon and even some things still a few days later.

I wonder if maybe the low inventory levels is why they didn’t advertise this in advance unlike past years…

Remember to check in store too!
[OP]
Jan 21, 2012
342 posts
928 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Petrified1 wrote: Glad I added the two sets I wanted to cart and just checked out this year. Their stuff goes so quickly.

Surprised to see there were a lot of non-Christmas items included in the sale this year (namely the sea salt scrub) nothing worth placing a 2nd order for though
I also had my cart ready with two of every Christmas bath bomb, and a few soaps that I wanted. I learned from previous years, not to hesitate, and to just go for it. If you wait literally a couple minutes a lot of things will disappear.

I didn’t realize that non-Christmas products would qualify until afterwards, kind of disappointing that I didn’t order any of these but I don’t think I could’ve known and if I had tried, I would’ve missed a lot of the things I wanted that would’ve sold out. Happy enough with my haul.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3157 posts
1336 upvotes
Thornhill
Theres still some stuff on sale. Why not gave it a go. 70 bucks in
Nov 19, 2016
766 posts
546 upvotes
Who knows how true the oos is. Seems like they may have pulled product availability?

Tried and failed for 6 sets.. cart was ready to go too lol
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2012
1776 posts
1493 upvotes
Lake Simcoe
I was expecting to see pink toys and funny jokes....damn Pouting Face
Jan 5, 2013
746 posts
208 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
MisterTeee wrote: Who knows how true the oos is. Seems like they may have pulled product availability?

Tried and failed for 6 sets.. cart was ready to go too lol
Very true. LUSH sales tend to sell out right away every year (esp the gift sets)
Jun 5, 2018
187 posts
281 upvotes
no option to pickup in store ? The website says it should be able to but can't find it
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2016
2187 posts
2730 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thanks OP. I also suggest checking Rocky Mountain Soap as they also have a lot of Christmas items on sale if your into higher end stuff as well
Jan 5, 2013
746 posts
208 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
tkl2020 wrote: no option to pickup in store ? The website says it should be able to but can't find it
not during boxing day -- I read it somewhere but can't recall where