Toronto, ON

Black and brown reversible leather belt with wave print $25

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$15 off
Retailer:
Lusso Leather
I just ordered from them at the end of March and should ship tomorrow. Apparently, it is made of full grain cow hide leather and it is cheaper than elsewhere. I hope the quality is as good as it sounds.
9 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
19718 posts
4315 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
If it's really full grain as per the website, this is a pretty good price.
What if there were no hypothetical questions?
Jun 5, 2017
84 posts
17 upvotes
Why does it take them 3 weeks to ship?!

I have yet to get a reversible belt like this where the buckle hasn't broken within a few months. But for this price it's worth it anyway to just get a new one every once in a while.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8461 posts
4799 upvotes
ON
fchung wrote: I just ordered from them at the end of March and should ship tomorrow. Apparently, it is made of full grain cow hide leather and it is cheaper than elsewhere. I hope the quality is as good as it sounds.
If it's made of full grain leather, there's no chance it has 2 colours. Hides aren't tanned that way, nor do they have the same texture on both sides. I believe you will not be getting a full grain belt , rather a laminated one.

Looking at the pictures, this looks like a vinyl belt with some texture on it.
Dec 24, 2011
719 posts
323 upvotes
Was interested, going to pass though. That site is just a re-seller, below I've linked a similar site with the exact same product, but you can see on the photo of my link it states genuine leather, whereas the description still states full-grain. Maybe it is full-grain, but IMO not worth the wait/price especially when you consider there's a good chance it's not full-grain.

https://plaiceshadeleather.com/product/ ... ave-print/
Feb 21, 2018
165 posts
133 upvotes
True full-grain leathers are never reversible.
Got that Zoomer plan finally!
Apr 14, 2019
803 posts
716 upvotes
coleonredflag wrote: Why does it take them 3 weeks to ship?!

I have yet to get a reversible belt like this where the buckle hasn't broken within a few months. But for this price it's worth it anyway to just get a new one every once in a while.
Go to this leather store in erin mills parkway centre or whatever its called, you get 3 belts for $20, you can change the buckle, too, so everytime I go for physiotherapy I get 3 belts, so me collection now is like 15 belts with buckles = sick, good quality too,
$tay home, $ave lives, while the government rape$ the economy on behalf of billionaire$. It’$ not the principle, it’$ the MONEY!
[OP]
Nov 20, 2002
469 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Shoot, after reading the replies here, I hope it's not a POS. I'll post pics when I get it.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
1389 posts
1239 upvotes
I feel like any sites with that spinning wheel that gives you 10% off is a drop shipping site.
Jan 1, 2012
69 posts
61 upvotes
Vancouver
fchung wrote: Shoot, after reading the replies here, I hope it's not a POS. I'll post pics when I get it.
I wouldn't sweat it, I'm sure it's still functional, and at worst it's a $25 mistake. No biggie!