Free $5.00 LYFT promo

Deal Link:
Savings:
$5.00
Expiry:
April 30, 2019
Retailer:
LYFT
Courtesy of Travelzoo - free $5.00 LYFT credit in April.

April is Travelzoo Restaurant Month, and to celebrate, we’re playing the designated driver. Existing Lyft riders get a $5 credit.

T&C
Lyft users who redeem the promo code will receive a CA$5 Lyft credit ("Credit"). Limit one Credit per Lyft account. Limited time only and while supplies last. Valid only for Eligible Rides in Ontario, Canada. An "Eligible Ride" is any Lyft ride type where the pick-up or drop-off is within the coverage area. Not valid for rides with added stops. Whether a ride qualifies as an Eligible Ride for purposes of the Credit will be determined in Lyft's sole discretion. Credits valid between April 1, 2019 at 6:00AM EST through April 30, 2019 at 11:59PM EST. Cannot be combined with other ride credit or offers. Subject to Lyft's Terms of Service.
25 replies
Aug 31, 2014
529 posts
876 upvotes
ontario
I'm only getting a text message with a link to download Lyft when I try..
Jan 15, 2005
255 posts
391 upvotes
Toronto
Growingupisold wrote: I'm only getting a text message with a link to download Lyft when I try..
You have to have lyft downloaded and installed. This is for lyft rideshare try clicking the link thorugh mobile device. I think the promo code was something trzoo. I could be wrong since it was so fast. But try theough ur mobile device
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
6443 posts
1344 upvotes
Anyone who owns some Lyft stocks would be disappointed in this promo. They are getting a beating!
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Dec 8, 2006
958 posts
571 upvotes
1xTiMeR wrote: Anyone who owns some Lyft stocks would be disappointed in this promo. They are getting a beating!
Totally agree. B2C and bleeding billions.

But...love when deals like this hit RFD. Just sent it to a bunch of friends too! At least $100 of credits just given out haha
Zoomer Wireless user 😄
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6359 posts
4555 upvotes
Ottawa
Got it. That was easy. Thanks OP.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
11148 posts
3668 upvotes
Got it too - thanks Op

Nice little find. Use LYFT all the time.