Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Costco] Lysol Advanced Disinfecting Wet Wipes, 6-pack $22.49

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2020 11:15 pm
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
8745 posts
3487 upvotes
Toronto
MJISGOAT wrote: Dang, my order shipped from Quebec to Vaughan and it arrived soaking wet and drenched. The container lids are not tight and leaks like crazy
Was there bubble wrap in your shipment?
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Member
Oct 16, 2011
231 posts
110 upvotes
I phoned customer service and waited an hour on hold but finally got through.

I told them that a number of people were reporting that their orders had arrived damaged and leaking for this item. (I obviously didn’t say I read it here).

I recommended they add extra packaging to prevent leaks so that they don’t get tons of complaints or replacement requests.

It helps all of us if people’s orders arrive intact, that means less people vying for future stock of sanitizing wipes. Felt like a good investment of my time. I’m hoping to eventually get an order of these myself too.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 26, 2003
9926 posts
1363 upvotes
MJISGOAT wrote: The cardboard in mine was drenched and the residual liquid from the containers were gone although the wipes are still wet.

3DF78259-B73F-4C8D-900D-02400B2AAC2F.jpegF92E62CC-E944-48A2-83DE-1BF70C5AB1A2.jpeg
Strange.. they also changed these to clear lids now? The ones I have pre-pandemic are color matched


After reading this thread... I taped up my remaining cans with packing tape lol
Newbie
May 11, 2020
7 posts
5 upvotes
Montreal
Hello!
I was able to order the wipes yesterday at 15:45 and my order was already shipped by UPS! I'm in Montreal.
Newbie
Sep 24, 2017
30 posts
16 upvotes
Ordered these in the GTA last week. They came today via UPS. Exterior packaging was fine, but the interior was completely soaked through. Labels on all the canisters were destroyed and it's hard to tell which ones leaked, if not all of them. This was shipped from the Quebec warehouse.

Really disappointed as I have not been able to locate these in store anywhere. On hold with Costco customer service now to see what can be done. It's really Lysol's fault though - how can they not seal this from the factory? Really poor planning.
Newbie
May 11, 2020
7 posts
5 upvotes
Montreal
QballDS wrote: Ordered these in the GTA last week. They came today via UPS. Exterior packaging was fine, but the interior was completely soaked through. Labels on all the canisters were destroyed and it's hard to tell which ones leaked, if not all of them. This was shipped from the Quebec warehouse.

Really disappointed as I have not been able to locate these in store anywhere. On hold with Costco customer service now to see what can be done. It's really Lysol's fault though - how can they not seal this from the factory? Really poor planning.
Hello! Just received mine today shipped from the Quebec warehouse as well. Interior was soaked too and it is also hard to know which bottles leaked. Let me know what does the customer service from Costco has to say. Thank you! :)
Newbie
Sep 24, 2017
30 posts
16 upvotes
guix0233 wrote: Hello! Just received mine today shipped from the Quebec warehouse as well. Interior was soaked too and it is also hard to know which bottles leaked. Let me know what does the customer service from Costco has to say. Thank you! :)
Just a refund. No way to provide an exchange or confirm availability in store to go get a new package.
Newbie
May 11, 2020
7 posts
5 upvotes
Montreal
QballDS wrote: Just a refund. No way to provide an exchange or confirm availability in store to go get a new package.
Oh so you got a full refund? No need to send back the soaked bottles i hope? ;-)
Newbie
Sep 24, 2017
30 posts
16 upvotes
guix0233 wrote: Oh so you got a full refund? No need to send back the soaked bottles i hope? ;-)
Yup. It's a "perishable" item, so no need to return it.
Newbie
May 11, 2020
7 posts
5 upvotes
Montreal
QballDS wrote: Yup. It's a "perishable" item, so no need to return it.
Thank you, i will ask for a refund as well!
Jr. Member
Jun 6, 2016
162 posts
44 upvotes
I've been trying to get the wipes for a couple weeks now and everytime the wipes are in stock, but the time I check out it says the items are no longer in stock. I already have them in my cart ready to checkout prior but still not having any luck. Any tips or tricks to help finally get them?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1737 posts
606 upvotes
GTA
for those looking for wipes, Walmart has it in store, need to go early and it's one per person.
Jr. Member
Aug 26, 2019
101 posts
193 upvotes
Always "out of stock". Always "cannot deliver to your area". Are people actually able to order these?
Banned
Apr 25, 2020
722 posts
555 upvotes
M1C
derweissewolf wrote: Always "out of stock". Always "cannot deliver to your area". Are people actually able to order these?
Yes
Jr. Member
Jul 17, 2006
132 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
There have been times where these are in stock, but I am unable to add them to my cart. I get a message that says something like "unable to add to cart". Does anyone know why that is?

Thanks.

Top