Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Costco] Lysol Advanced Disinfecting Wet Wipes, 6-pack $22.49

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2020 9:53 pm
Jul 7, 2016
297 posts
607 upvotes
thefragger wrote: I've tried making four orders at this point, all of them have been cancelled. A couple were part of other orders, and a couple were ordered on their own.

I can add it to my cart, I can check out, and then days later it's removed from my order and my order gets shipped.

This has been beyond frustrating. Anyone else in the KWC-G area experienced this?

Sorry for venting.
Same experience although only successfully ordered twice. Still have a pending charge but Costco.ca says it is cancelled.

I am not too fussed though as I did grab two cases of the 99% isopropyl alcohol (4 pack) from the warehouse, so made my own disinfecting paper towels by diluting it with water.
Nov 11, 2003
438 posts
110 upvotes
Scarb
Ordered May 21, shipped May 22. So I guess stock is getting better?
Feb 1, 2007
27 posts
6 upvotes
mannie511 wrote: Ordered May 21, shipped May 22. So I guess stock is getting better?
Would you mind saying what time of day you found them in-stock online and ordered?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2003
9926 posts
1363 upvotes
Was in stock today for YOW. Ordered around 4pm
Nov 11, 2003
438 posts
110 upvotes
Scarb
lynchfan wrote: Would you mind saying what time of day you found them in-stock online and ordered?

In the afternoon at 4pm.
Apr 21, 2020
22 posts
It is ture that the traditional practicing is the usage of alcohol,it is literally effective than any other so-called friendly method.
Jul 11, 2018
88 posts
33 upvotes
I’m unable to get this ordered, it says not available for my postal code and every time I go to local store I don’t see them.
If it ain't broken, open it and find out why!
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1208 posts
420 upvotes
Midland
swtots wrote: I’m unable to get this ordered, it says not available for my postal code and every time I go to local store I don’t see them.
I had the same problem. Keep checking during business hours online, you should be able to order them at some point. GL!
May 10, 2007
817 posts
100 upvotes
Finally, I was able to get an order through successfully earlier this afternoon after many unsuccessful attempts. Still have 1 container and a bit left from a pre-pandemic buy but I know some people that are in need. Never been happier to buy a household item in my entire life. Lol.

Seems stock is starting to stabilize on items that were in high demand since the pandemic took hold.

Edit: I forgot to mention, that the way I was able to place an order was to add it to a list from the search page as the product page stated it was out of stock.

Help that helps for those in need.
Aug 30, 2018
200 posts
73 upvotes
NoFrillBill wrote: Finally, I was able to get an order through successfully earlier this afternoon after many unsuccessful attempts. Still have 1 container and a bit left from a pre-pandemic buy but I know some people that are in need. Never been happier to buy a household item in my entire life. Lol.

Seems stock is starting to stabilize on items that were in high demand since the pandemic took hold.

Edit: I forgot to mention, that the way I was able to place an order was to add it to a list from the search page as the product page stated it was out of stock.

Help that helps for those in need.
Hey. I am trying to put an order. The list method lets it go to the cart but at checkout at final steps after card details, it says out of stock. Am I missing something?
May 10, 2007
817 posts
100 upvotes
docshah wrote: Hey. I am trying to put an order. The list method lets it go to the cart but at checkout at final steps after card details, it says out of stock. Am I missing something?
No. Keep trying.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
12983 posts
7942 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
docshah wrote: Hey. I am trying to put an order. The list method lets it go to the cart but at checkout at final steps after card details, it says out of stock. Am I missing something?
NoFrillBill wrote: No. Keep trying.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!