Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Costco] Lysol Advanced Disinfecting Wet Wipes, 6-pack $22.49

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2020 11:15 pm
May 10, 2007
819 posts
102 upvotes
docshah wrote: Thanks
Keep in mind, it's postal code specific. I tried many times without luck before I was able to get an order through.
May 10, 2007
819 posts
102 upvotes
Lol. Still gives you a better shot than trying at a warehouse. Unless you line-up right at opening, your chances are pretty much slim to none when stock is available.

The good thing is stock is becoming more frequent.
Sep 20, 2018
435 posts
433 upvotes
Montreal
They have been permanently back in stock for YUL past 3 days. Ordered one for us, and some for the grandparents.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1222 posts
429 upvotes
Midland
RainingMengo wrote: are people able to purchase these without a membership?
Not anymore, need a membership to order from Costco.ca now. Changed a few weeks ago.
Feb 27, 2011
970 posts
136 upvotes
Toronto
Tried repeatedly for over 8 weeks now! Still out of stock for my parents' area (Toronto). :(
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
5206 posts
1642 upvotes
GTEH!
I was told by Costco staff that locations will receive Lysol Wipes stock. However, People will scoop these up within the 15 minutes when Costco Opens in the morning.

I was at Heartland Costco yesterday and asked Staff if they'd be getting delivery of the Lysol Wipes, she checked the computer and said they'd be getting 2 pallets this morning. And if I wanted a pack I'd have to be there 1st thing n the morning when the doors open.
I lucked out and was able to get a pack for $19.99 this morning. The pallet was empty within 15 minutes.

A women loaded up her cart with 5 packs and was going to pay, but the Manager said it was Limit of 1 pack/Customer.

Good luck finding these. It's definitely hit or miss at Store locations.
😎
Feb 2, 2011
57 posts
38 upvotes
Markham, ON
Back in stock online for Markham area it seems
Sep 1, 2015
130 posts
31 upvotes
Just ordered online. Back in stock but probably not for long.
Jun 2, 2011
353 posts
351 upvotes
Ymmv. Says in stock, but "inventory changes" won't let me checkout
Sep 1, 2015
130 posts
31 upvotes
I had to try twice. Depends where I guess. In NB.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2017
2164 posts
1749 upvotes
K-W/Guelph
Webhead wrote: I was told by Costco staff that locations will receive Lysol Wipes stock. However, People will scoop these up within the 15 minutes when Costco Opens in the morning.

I was at Heartland Costco yesterday and asked Staff if they'd be getting delivery of the Lysol Wipes, she checked the computer and said they'd be getting 2 pallets this morning. And if I wanted a pack I'd have to be there 1st thing n the morning when the doors open.
I lucked out and was able to get a pack for $19.99 this morning. The pallet was empty within 15 minutes.

A women loaded up her cart with 5 packs and was going to pay, but the Manager said it was Limit of 1 pack/Customer.

Good luck finding these. It's definitely hit or miss at Store locations.
Yeah my friend who works for Costco says they get usually two pallets of wipes every few weeks but they sell out within an hour of opening. The only Costco where I didn't see this as the case was Guelph. I went there around 4pm one day and they still had their pallet.
I like credit unions and Honda Civics.
Member with DUCA Credit Union.