Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner $1.83 Lowest Price of the Year - Black Friday Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2017 10:23 am
Dec 13, 2016
55 posts
68 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner $1.83 Lowest Price of the Year - Black Friday Sale

Wow just found this great Lysol Toilet bowl cleaner promotion - its only $1.83 with the Subscribe and Save, and you can you can use the coupon on multiple purchases Smiling Face With Open Mouth. #2018stockup.

Looks like they have all of the other Lysol products on sales too on their black friday deals page. There is Finish dish tablets and Airwick, Resolve, Woolite on sale to....this is great all of the household cleaning products are on sale.....don't even need to leave the house.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It's not a Black Friday sale
Amazon has it for the same price for quite a while
I subscribed the item about 2 months ago (even applied an extra 15% SS coupon)
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18946 posts
10527 upvotes
Costco has a much better sale - 4x946ml for $7.69. It looks like this one is only 710ml. This is also the sale price that Costco has on a regular basis, not a one off sale.

I appreciate you posting it - I am not trying to crap on your sale. Just want to point out it's a better deal at Costco when their sale is on several times a year.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1685 posts
1196 upvotes
On BF, I don't think anyone cares about deals that will save them 2 bucks. We're all looking for the big killer deals...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)