Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4614 posts
2252 upvotes
Toronto

m2 Towns, Menkes , South VMC

Looks like this is coming out soon. Early August

2 beds starting from $680.

I heard the floor plans are basically the same as Lake and Towns in Etobicoke.
Full-time Realtor
91 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
17576 posts
4531 upvotes
Toronto
I usually don't like Condo towns, and I wasn't a fan of Lake and Town at all, but this should one should be good.

Last I spoke to Johnson, the Festival Condos were projected for September following the towns.
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4614 posts
2252 upvotes
Toronto
stack towns are here to stay.
Full-time Realtor
Dec 24, 2012
16 posts
1 upvote
NORTH YORK
this one is good project, closed to subway, and VMC.
i have the floor plan on hands.
Jan 5, 2020
532 posts
588 upvotes
edmondchong wrote: this one is good project, closed to subway, and VMC.
i have the floor plan on hands.
What is the exact location of this project?
Dec 24, 2012
16 posts
1 upvote
NORTH YORK
It’s Jane and 407
The exact location is right besides ikea , and next to mobilio project.
It’s going to be sold out fast
Jan 5, 2020
532 posts
588 upvotes
edmondchong wrote: It’s Jane and 407
The exact location is right besides ikea , and next to mobilio project.
It’s going to be sold out fast
It looks like at least 10min walk to the subway station
Jul 15, 2020
61 posts
50 upvotes
Newuserid wrote: It looks like at least 10min walk to the subway station
VMC is building a south entrance i heard. South of hwy7 so i’d say 5-7min walk. I think its a reasonable distance. But the empty land closer to the station will be developed in the next few years and will bump the price up of the area. So buy now and enjoy the equity appreciation or buy 5-8 years down the road and save extra 3-5min of walking time to the station ;)
Oct 21, 2013
269 posts
122 upvotes
waterloo, on
How was the booking process in last phase ? Line ups or lottery ?
Dec 24, 2012
16 posts
1 upvote
NORTH YORK
BearBullBear wrote: VMC is building a south entrance i heard. South of hwy7 so i’d say 5-7min walk. I think its a reasonable distance. But the empty land closer to the station will be developed in the next few years and will bump the price up of the area. So buy now and enjoy the equity appreciation or buy 5-8 years down the road and save extra 3-5min of walking time to the station ;)
Yes it's’ master-planned development in VMC spans over 100 acres, with new developments planned annually to create thoughtful residential and commercial density.
There’s only 200 units available , it comes with one parking and 20 cents psf maintenance fee.
I think it’s reasonable priced given the deposit structure and occupancy period is 2023.
Jan 5, 2020
532 posts
588 upvotes
I'm not a big fan of this area. It's in the middle of nowhere in an industrial area.

I get that they got a master plan but the public transit is poor due to lack of buses and the subways doesnt add much value since it doesnt really take you anywhere.
Jul 15, 2020
61 posts
50 upvotes
Newuserid wrote: I'm not a big fan of this area. It's in the middle of nowhere in an industrial area.

I get that they got a master plan but the public transit is poor due to lack of buses and the subways doesnt add much value since it doesnt really take you anywhere.
I am not very familiar with public transit as i drive but last time i went to vmc for TC1 they had a major bus terminal for YRT / Viva and Zum? And what do you mean bu subway doesnt add value because it doesnt take you anywhere?