Real Estate

m2 Towns, Menkes , South VMC

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2020 6:58 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4954 posts
2946 upvotes
Toronto
edmondchong wrote: You are right , the floor plan is not the official one.
Should be available this weekend
I know your boss.
Full-time Realtor
Sr. Member
Jan 5, 2020
709 posts
925 upvotes
BearBullBear wrote: I am not very familiar with public transit as i drive but last time i went to vmc for TC1 they had a major bus terminal for YRT / Viva and Zum? And what do you mean bu subway doesnt add value because it doesnt take you anywhere?
The area is not serviced by TTC buses which imo makes commuting unreliable if you looking to travel somewhere away from a subway station. It also increases the costs since you have to pay two separate fares.

Also, there are no noteworthy destinations on the subway line close to the VMC. For example, the station before VMC is Hwy407 station which is adjacent to a huge cemetery. I have no idea why they have a station there. The only noteworthy destination nearby is York University.

That being said, I would rather invest in other areas such as central/east North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, or even Markham. These areas have a lot more development potential and are less risky as they are in more developed neighborhoods.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4954 posts
2946 upvotes
Toronto
BearBullBear wrote: Lol. Give Oasis100 a cookie and a pat on the back. ;)
lol..this guy releasing fake news.
Full-time Realtor
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4954 posts
2946 upvotes
Toronto
Newuserid wrote: The area is not serviced by TTC buses which imo makes commuting unreliable if you looking to travel somewhere away from a subway station. It also increases the costs since you have to pay two separate fares.

Also, there are no noteworthy destinations on the subway line close to the VMC. For example, the station before VMC is Hwy407 station which is adjacent to a huge cemetery. I have no idea why they have a station there. The only noteworthy destination nearby is York University.

That being said, I would rather invest in other areas such as central/east North York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, or even Markham. These areas have a lot more development potential and are less risky as they are in more developed neighborhoods.
More development will come, and TTC services will come.
Full-time Realtor
Sr. Member
Jan 5, 2020
709 posts
925 upvotes
oasis100 wrote: More development will come, and TTC services will come.
Yes, any area over a period of time will develop.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2018
4489 posts
3542 upvotes
oasis100 wrote: More development will come, and TTC services will come.
Yup...it'll just be a tough decade or so before the first park and first school comes online but if time horizon is 20+ years it'll be good

But I am waiting to see what langstaff gateway starts sales, at least it has amenities close by already to the north already there and has the GO right there

And I thought you didn't like Menkes from other thread due to their sales practices?
Newbie
Apr 6, 2020
84 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
DealsFreak wrote: How was the booking process in last phase ? Line ups or lottery ?
Worksheets and your best bet is find someone who has true platinum broker access
GTA Real Estate Agent
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4954 posts
2946 upvotes
Toronto
mjkrealty wrote: Worksheets and your best bet is find someone who has true platinum broker access
Every joe and jane has platinum broker accesss..
there is a designated platinum agent for pretty much every brokerage now, so all the agents that fall under the brokerage have platinum access.

If you really want access, you connect with one of those 30-40 platinum agents in Toronto. Winking Face
Full-time Realtor
Newbie
Apr 6, 2020
84 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
oasis100 wrote: Every joe and jane has platinum broker accesss..
there is a designated platinum agent for pretty much every brokerage now, so all the agents that fall under the brokerage have platinum access.

If you really want access, you connect with one of those 30-40 platinum agents in Toronto. Winking Face
This guy knows! I’m positive there are at least two in this thread based on a couple of posts I’ve read... 🤭
GTA Real Estate Agent
Sr. Member
Jun 6, 2009
529 posts
103 upvotes
Floor plans, deposit structure & other details are out!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4954 posts
2946 upvotes
Toronto
2 bedroom 680k

3 bedroom 820k

5% in 2020
2.5% in 2021

2.5% in 2021

2.5% in 2022

2.5% in 2022
Images
  • Screenshot_20200806-175154_Drive.jpg
  • Screenshot_20200806-175149_Drive.jpg
Full-time Realtor
Newbie
Jul 15, 2020
67 posts
51 upvotes
oasis100 wrote: 2 bedroom 680k

3 bedroom 820k

5% in 2020
2.5% in 2021

2.5% in 2021

2.5% in 2022

2.5% in 2022
Image of the floor plan is unclear but spread out payment structure seems good.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4954 posts
2946 upvotes
Toronto
BearBullBear wrote: Plan looks exactly like mobilio townhomes. Prices change?
plans are basically identical to lake and town
Full-time Realtor
Sr. Member
Jun 6, 2009
529 posts
103 upvotes
oasis100 wrote: plans are basically identical to lake and town
Any thoughts on the project and prices? Also between the 2 layouts, 2 bed/3bed?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4954 posts
2946 upvotes
Toronto
cleardevil wrote: Any thoughts on the project and prices? Also between the 2 layouts, 2 bed/3bed?
3 beds are 2nd and 3rd floor and rooftop terrace

2 beds is main and lower. only

If you can afford. obviously go with the 3 bed.
Full-time Realtor
Sr. Member
Jun 6, 2009
529 posts
103 upvotes
oasis100 wrote: 3 beds are 2nd and 3rd floor and rooftop terrace

2 beds is main and lower. only

If you can afford. obviously go with the 3 bed.
Do you know what the interest is so far for this project? I was surprised to see after a few days that noone has been talking about it on this forum.
Jr. Member
Sep 13, 2007
148 posts
183 upvotes
toronto
cleardevil wrote: Any thoughts on the project and prices? Also between the 2 layouts, 2 bed/3bed?
Good project inded. 2 Bedroom units start at $680,000 , 3 Bedroom units start at $820,000. If any additional details needed just ask.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2004
4954 posts
2946 upvotes
Toronto
cleardevil wrote: Do you know what the interest is so far for this project? I was surprised to see after a few days that noone has been talking about it on this forum.
menkes has not launched it yet. they have only sent info to Platinums . menkes works funny. they will increase prices on the fly based on demand.

when lake and town went on sale. 3 bedrooms i know for a fact sold for like 779k to start. and it went up to like 840k within 2 weeks. a lot of realtors don't like working with menkes and cornerstone because they favor certain platinums and the way they price.
Full-time Realtor

Top