• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2020 6:58 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2018
1648 posts
2545 upvotes
Toronto
deal_with_singh wrote: Theres a walmart right across the street for Grocery and other needs.

Transit friendly - there is a subway station within 300m, there is a bus transit system with Zum, Viva, and YRT all within your doorstep. School being built within south VMC, etc.

There is Vaughan Mills a bus ride away.

As for carrying stuff from across the street - This would be no different to downtown or even near Sq1 which no longer "includes parking".
If I lived here, I would prefer to have parking. But, I see your points. I think if you are going for a 2B, just grab the parking as it won’t affect your $p/sqf as much as if you bought a small 1B.

If I was buying a 1B, I’d probably skip the parking. These aren’t going to be built for 4-6 years, so at occupancy, the area will look a lot different and will be denser.
I do not need approval, I do not need friends. I do what I want.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
17609 posts
4592 upvotes
Toronto
CondoMan98 wrote: If I lived here, I would prefer to have parking. But, I see your points. I think if you are going for a 2B, just grab the parking as it won’t affect your $p/sqf as much as if you bought a small 1B.

If I was buying a 1B, I’d probably skip the parking. These aren’t going to be built for 4-6 years, so at occupancy, the area will look a lot different and will be denser.
Agreed on all points! You're basically looking at a $700k 2 bed with parking at that point, basically just below Toronto market resale.
Real Estate Agent, MAcc, CPA, CA

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)