M570 logitech trackball mouse $39.99 several retailers

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2020 9:25 am
23 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
6550 posts
4579 upvotes
I love this trackball. Also has a unifying receiver.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3370 posts
765 upvotes
Toronto
thanks had a BB gift card burning a hole in my wallet so grabbed this
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2759 posts
1057 upvotes
Markham
Not bad but looks like pretty much regular sales price now, lowest seems to be Prime Day last year for 19.99
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
May 1, 2008
387 posts
111 upvotes
Montreal
I own 4 of these. After a year of daily use, the microswitch on the left click starts wearing out and double-clicking when you single click.

I've recently purchased new, better microswitches and replaced them in all 4 of my M570's. At $40, it's only worth repairing them if you have 3 or more. Before that, I'd say just buy new ones.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2004
1111 posts
59 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: I feel sad for you if you use this...
i feel sad you make such a shitty post to boost ur post count.

on that note, M570 is great, been using it for years and tried other trackballs but the thumb style is still my favorite and most comfortable. Wish they'd make an upgraded one after all these years.
** BUY MY STUFF!! **
nothing to buy right now!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8757 posts
3735 upvotes
Toronto
djmr2 wrote: i feel sad you make such a shitty post to boost ur post count.

on that note, M570 is great, been using it for years and tried other trackballs but the thumb style is still my favorite and most comfortable. Wish they'd make an upgraded one after all these years.
lol, I'm just joking... it's an OK mouse, just I cant get used to it if I'm at a friends house and they only have this mouse that I could use on their computers. I find it so hard to use
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2004
1111 posts
59 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: lol, I'm just joking... it's an OK mouse, just I cant get used to it if I'm at a friends house and they only have this mouse that I could use on their computers. I find it so hard to use
practice makes perfect gamer dood. I wouldn't want to game on it but i love using it for work.
** BUY MY STUFF!! **
nothing to buy right now!
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5350 posts
2000 upvotes
Debtario
Already have one, too bad it's not the ergo model, I need a sale on that one.

My original trackman wheel optical is still going strong since 2001. Metallic paint has worn off but switches from those days haven't skipped a beat. Once you get used to it's all you want to use, I can even play FPS with it lol.

Zipping across multiple screens with a flick of a thumb is super handy. Wish they'd combine features of a gaming mouse with one of these

Other upside is that nobody at work touches my computer, they try to move the whole trackball like a mouse lol
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2006
2348 posts
626 upvotes
I own one of these and use it regularly. Its pretty good. some weird placement of buttons but everything I need is there and I adapted to it quickly.
Oct 19, 2015
975 posts
1368 upvotes
Vancouver
I found logitech ERGO to be a better fit for my hand. It’s a good price though.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2009
3370 posts
765 upvotes
Toronto
djmr2 wrote: practice makes perfect gamer dood. I wouldn't want to game on it but i love using it for work.
would it work okay for old school arcade games like missile command and centipede ?
Dec 15, 2019
61 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Have been thinking of giving a trackball mouse a try, unfortunately it's not the ERGO model, but it's still worth giving this one a try first. Thanks OP :)