• Mar 26th, 2013 1:42 pm
[OP]
Feb 3, 2010
67 posts
179 upvotes
Calgary

[Apple] MacAppStore 50% Bioshock and Bioshock 2

Hey guys.

Donno how many people here are using OSX but if you are and haven't yet played Bioshock you can get em on the App Store for 50% off until April 2nd.
Dont forget to thanks so I can find out if its worth posting Mac deals. I find em all the time.
Bioshock
Bioshock 2

Bioshock : 9.99
Bioshock 2 : 11.99
6 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3584 posts
1672 upvotes
'Shwallywood
and the reason there is no price in the post.... cause it is still over priced being a mac version?
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
[OP]
Feb 3, 2010
67 posts
179 upvotes
Calgary
Absolutely, Stupid Feral is the reason mac gaming is such a stupid game. Thats why I am disappointing they are doing XCOM and not Aspyr otherwise it would be on steam and we can get the same price as the PC peeps. But oh wells still a descent game. And its not a terrible price for an app store game considering they still want 35 bucks for tropico 3. But on the bright side Bioshock Infinate is being done by Aspyr so it will more then likely be steamplay and we will get the same deals as PC users (i pre baught on greenman for the deal, used the credit towards guild wars 2 which is also on mac now for anyone unaware).
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2009
1157 posts
399 upvotes
Vancouver
A heads up, my friend just bought Bioshock: infinite and got a free copy of bioshock. This may have been only a pre-order thing though.
[OP]
Feb 3, 2010
67 posts
179 upvotes
Calgary
Doesnt apply to Mac users, unless they use bootcamp a lot.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)