macbook pro - is this good deal?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 26th, 2016 6:22 am
7 replies
Aug 20, 2009
261 posts
90 upvotes
Hamilton
gess louise ... I bout mine 3 years ago for $1150 at BESTBUY for boxing day... how times have changed and it pains me to pay for over inflated items based on how the canadian dollar is doing, makes no sense at all.
Dec 5, 2010
109 posts
22 upvotes
Fredericton
On OP's note, The staples sale at Boxing day is the same as the Black Friday deal. I don't think I have seen a better deal on this model recently. If the graphics card is not one of your concern and you are not a developer, then I suggest you look older models or refurbished.

I'm still using my 2011 MBP with an SSD upgrade. I'm a regular user with limited usage of photo editing. My 2011 MBP still going very strong and I have zero complaints about it.

In short, it depends on what you are planning to use the laptop for.
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16788 posts
12572 upvotes
Markham
yh1219 wrote: On OP's note, The staples sale at Boxing day is the same as the Black Friday deal. I don't think I have seen a better deal on this model recently. If the graphics card is not one of your concern and you are not a developer, then I suggest you look older models or refurbished.

I'm still using my 2011 MBP with an SSD upgrade. I'm a regular user with limited usage of photo editing. My 2011 MBP still going very strong and I have zero complaints about it.

In short, it depends on what you are planning to use the laptop for.
Thanks

As far as I know.there is no student discount in staple as best buy does,right?
Dec 5, 2010
109 posts
22 upvotes
Fredericton
smartie wrote: Thanks

As far as I know.there is no student discount in staple as best buy does,right?
No. You probably better off go to find a 50 off from 200 coupons
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16788 posts
12572 upvotes
Markham
yh1219 wrote: No. You probably better off go to find a 50 off from 200 coupons
Thanks and happy shopping!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)