Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mackage

Mackage mens jacket CHANO $783.09 after tax

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 13th, 2020 3:31 pm
Sep 25, 2014
102 posts
93 upvotes
Whitby, ON

Mackage mens jacket CHANO $783.09 after tax

Deal Link:
Price:
$693
Savings:
30% off
Retailer:
Mackage
Mackage jacket CHANO 30% Sale.

I was trying to buy this but it was out of stock
And today it has stock for size 36,38, 40, 42,44

I bought northface jacket with employee discount at sportchek :(

Hope someone who needs this jacket, this is good time to get mackage jacket.

https://www.mackage.com/ca/en/chano-dow ... ANO-R.html

This is my first post for deal. So please let me know if I need to change

Its $693 + tax = $783.09
Last edited by rosicky1208 on Jan 9th, 2020 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
Don't forget 3% Rakuten eBates.
https://www.rakuten.ca/mackage
20 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2007
8251 posts
5752 upvotes
That model looks so excited to be wearing that jacket....really makes me want to spend 700 dollars on it lol
Jan 4, 2014
446 posts
569 upvotes
Ancaster
lol. At that price I want it to envelope me like Ironman's suit of armour
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2008
2217 posts
438 upvotes
Great looking jacket but I found it way too hot for Toronto winters.
May 14, 2007
430 posts
166 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone know how to clean Mackage jacket with leather trims? Is dry cleaning the only option?
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2008
1163 posts
1220 upvotes
Montreal
I have this Chano and it’s a great jacket. Simple but stylish. Won’t do it at -30 celsius but I would say it’s warm enough to -20
Oct 28, 2012
288 posts
438 upvotes
Toronto
Mackage is a good quality brand with extremely warm and comfortable jackets. They usually have around 30% off during a sale period. This is a decent price for someone who is in the market for this type of jacket. Don't understand why people are downvoting when it's a decent price. Why? Because you can get a 50$ jacket from AE 5 posts up? Common.
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
19313 posts
2764 upvotes
YVR
Don't forget there's 3% Rakuten eBates.
https://www.rakuten.ca/mackage
liviu23 wrote: I have this Chano and it’s a great jacket. Simple but stylish. Won’t do it at -30 celsius but I would say it’s warm enough to -20
Thanks for the input; good to know. Ordered one.

I actually need a good winter coat that's water-repellant since it gets quite wet out here in Vancouver and I go outside a fair bit while I'm at work. It's been wet and between 1C and 12C a lot lately. My last water-repellant coat it a good 15 years old and raggedy while my current water-repellant jackets are way too thin and meant for spring-summer. I do have a Soia & Kyo Gregory Taupe and did pick up a Mackage Skai a few months ago but both would not do well in the rain.

To those who don't want to spend $700 on this, then don't. I use to not want to spend more than a few hundred on a coat but I found a brand that creates something I like and I'm willing spend on it occasionally. I will enjoy what I enjoy and you can go enjoy what you enjoy. No one's getting hurt one way or another. To each their own.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
Apr 23, 2019
74 posts
292 upvotes
imagine a jacket that costs $1000 regularly and the company still uses duck down instead of goose down. I tried this on and it won't go to -30 (maybe not even -25) so if you're looking for a really warm jacket I'd look elsewhere.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3161 posts
3308 upvotes
Can anyone comment on the weight of the jacket? Looks light and very well weather sealed.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2660 posts
1269 upvotes
need a gps tracker built in for this just in case. Jacket is fugly for a Mackage hence the reason for it to go on sale.
Banned
Dec 8, 2007
2666 posts
2359 upvotes
Batmon wrote: Better come with a body cam as well for thefts
People would rather rob others of CG. More well known at a status symbol if they're wearing them, better resale value if they're selling them. Always see in the news now about CG being robbed by gunpoint or stolen from stores.
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5217 posts
7141 upvotes
Toronto, ON
What's the point of a Mackage jacket without the signature hairy _anatomy_ look?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7080 upvotes
West GTEH!
vivibaby wrote: I'd rather get CG over this.
Was waiting for the CG loyal followers to show up. LOL! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
bombdiggity wrote: People would rather rob others of CG. More well known at a status symbol if they're wearing them, better resale value if they're selling them. Always see in the news now about CG being robbed by gunpoint or stolen from stores.
That's what happens when you wear coat with CG patch on the left sleeve. Very easy to identify CG coat.
😎
Feb 10, 2008
792 posts
660 upvotes
lol like usual all the haters who don't like to spend on winter coat or can't afford to.... if you don't like to spend money on a brand name winter coat then just move along and get your $50 AE coats every year.

Upvoted as the price is pretty good and the style looks more subtle (and better imo) than the usual in your face mackage styles.
Nov 5, 2012
675 posts
395 upvotes
Toronto
I don't like Mackage jackets in general mainly because of style. But this looks actually good. I like the Camo version too. Upvoted op! Could've ordered and try it but no size for me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)