Free Froster and others at Circle K with coupon

Deal Link:
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
August 11, 2020
Retailer:
Macs Convenience, (Circle K)
This LAVA HOT deal will help you beat the heat!

Was at Circle K today and saw a tiny sign that lets you get a few freebies such as a coffee, froster (Slurpee), peanuts and soda! Thought people might be somewhat interested in this! Not sure if it matters but this was in AB. I can add YMMV if it's only AB but it seems to be Canada wide!

EDIT: It seems WMPCOT Found a Link for those in Ontario!
Last edited by Mikenike on Aug 4th, 2020 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
37 replies
Nov 14, 2015
525 posts
369 upvotes
Unionville, ON
The $1 Froster coupon on that site is "Valid only at participating Circle K and Mac's Convenience Stores in Western Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, NWT)."

I dont see where it says free
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1770 posts
7150 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Are there any Becker's still around?
What's in your wallet?
[OP]
Jan 30, 2018
37 posts
65 upvotes
For some reason the posted link wasnt working on mobile. Make sure to use the count on us link to ensure it works. (add countonus at the end of the link)
[OP]
Jan 30, 2018
37 posts
65 upvotes
It also seems you can only claim one of the coupons per phone number so choose carefully!
[OP]
Jan 30, 2018
37 posts
65 upvotes
Here is an image when properly viewing the correct link, along with all the available choices.
Images
  • countonus.png
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2127 posts
14728 upvotes
Coupons seem to vary wildly by province - I'm in BC:

Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12034 posts
4837 upvotes
Nothing for Ontario Confused Face
Nov 14, 2015
525 posts
369 upvotes
Unionville, ON
TomRFD wrote: It does say "Coming soon!" though so maybe we'll get some coupons someday?
its been coming soon for a few years now :(
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
3931 posts
3786 upvotes
Toronto
kool1 wrote: Nothing for Ontario Confused Face
TomRFD wrote: It does say "Coming soon!" though so maybe we'll get some coupons someday?
stancehunter wrote: its been coming soon for a few years now :(
I'm in Ontario and got in on this last week many others have as well, this was posted in the freebies forums a while back.
Aug 9, 2007
857 posts
1294 upvotes
BC
For anyone that's been to either Circle K or 7-Eleven lately how is it in terms of cleanliness? Still self serve with all the cups and straws out for the public to reach? I've been freaked out returning post COVID for a Slurpee or Froster thinking of all the hands touching the cups, straws and machines.
[OP]
Jan 30, 2018
37 posts
65 upvotes
haites wrote: For anyone that's been to either Circle K or 7-Eleven lately how is it in terms of cleanliness? Still self serve with all the cups and straws out for the public to reach? I've been freaked out returning post COVID for a Slurpee or Froster thinking of all the hands touching the cups, straws and machines.
They now only serve the cups directly to those that pay and manage all straws so its by far the cleanest its ever been. Much better system!
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
3931 posts
3786 upvotes
Toronto
haites wrote: For anyone that's been to either Circle K or 7-Eleven lately how is it in terms of cleanliness? Still self serve with all the cups and straws out for the public to reach? I've been freaked out returning post COVID for a Slurpee or Froster thinking of all the hands touching the cups, straws and machines.
Mikenike wrote: They now only serve the cups directly to those that pay and manage all straws so its by far the cleanest its ever been. Much better system!
I haven't witnessed this, must be area specific. The stores I've been to have the cups and straws where they always have been so I'm avoiding them. Only one doesn't but they always had them behind the counter even before covid as the area has a lot of homeless that would use the cups and discard without paying.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
3931 posts
3786 upvotes
Toronto
For those in Ontario try this link, you can thank me later.
May 16, 2017
85 posts
98 upvotes
Tried to sign up for coupons. They said they would text the coupons to my cell. Waited an hour and nothing.

I’m in BC if that makes any difference

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)