http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/macx ... per-pro-3/

Features

*Rip your movies to digital files on your Mac
*Convert DVD-bound movies to files that can be played on any device
*Transform your collection of DVDs into a mobile entertainment database
*Convert DVDs with no loss of quality and full surround sound
*Make backup copies of commercial DVDs
*Enjoy the fastest DVD ripper on the market
*Purchase with BitsDuJour's discount coupon code and get all this at a promotional price!

License activation isn't required and After you make a purchase of this BitsDuJour discount promotion, MacX DVD Ripper Pro may be used indefinitely. ;) I hope everyone can read into the wording

As a Mac owner, you probably also have the rest of the iGadget collection - an iPhone, an iPad, and maybe an Apple TV. Add to this list all of the devices that you had before you made your conversion to Apple. Every one of these platforms was designed to show off video at its very best, so why not get a head start by ripping your DVD collection to video files? It's all possible with today's discount software promotion, MacX DVD Ripper Pro!

MacX DVD Ripper Pro lets you backup your DVDs by ripping the movies to digital files that are compatible with a wide range of platforms. With MacX DVD Ripper Pro, your DVD movies aren't imprisoned in your home theater, they're right with you wherever you are, helping to kill time at the airport, on the train or bus, or on that little chair outside of the changing room in a clothing store. And the quality of the rips is outstanding, with no loss in visual impact and full support for 5.1 channels of delicious audio candy.

If the majority of your DVDs are commercial movies, don't worry. MacX DVD Ripper Pro is fully capable of making perfect backup copies of movies, even with the latest encryption. Plus, MacX DVD Ripper Pro is continually updated to match new developments in protection technology. And with the fastest converting speed on the market, you'll be able to get through your DVD collection in no time!
18 replies
Sep 22, 2012
565 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
One note... "You must install/register the software within 3 days, and cannot do so afterwards."

FYI for those who want to download this now and use it later (won't work)
[OP]
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Cuddlebudy wrote: One note... "You must install/register the software within 3 days, and cannot do so afterwards."

FYI for those who want to download this now and use it later (won't work)
This is not applicable to this software. See the PRINT IN GREEN ;)
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2007
1263 posts
208 upvotes
Brampton
Does anyone have experience with the Any DVD cloner Platinum for $20 for PC available on the same website?

Thanks
[OP]
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
venice_it wrote: Does anyone have experience with the Any DVD cloner Platinum for $20 for PC available on the same website?

Thanks
For PC, I would recommend SlySoft.com AnyDVD HD and Clone DVD, so far I've been using this for several years as I have the lifetime license and I am able to backup all movies from any country including Blue Ray movies.
Jun 15, 2007
244 posts
177 upvotes
Thanks a lot OP! Signed up and registration code was e-mailed within a minute!
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1142 upvotes
Mississauga East
People still buy DVDs?
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2716 posts
413 upvotes
Laws in certain jurisdictions indicate breaking a digital lock is a greater offence than downloading an unlicensed copy of the same material. Law makers seem to believe breaking the lock is an intent to sell or distribute. I don't bother ripping disks any more, its time consuming and the results are not always good.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
4252 posts
1878 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Confirmed working, registered for free thank you :)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 9, 2005
5627 posts
208 upvotes
Scarborough
Awesome will get this when I get home today.
RZ9 5900X|GB X570 Aorus Elite|CR 2x16Gb DDR4-3600 CL16|eVGA GF RTX 3080 10GB XCU|eVGA SN750 P2|Antec P183|LG WH14NS40|Intel 730 480GB SSD|CC MX500 2TB SSD|SS 1TB HDD|SoundBlaster Z|Logi Z-5500|LG 38WK95C/Len TV T22i-10|CS K100|HyperX PF Surge|Ocu. Rift S
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18176 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
:arrow:

Moved from "Hot Deals" to "Freebies"
Congrats to the Arsenal Ladies - The FA Women's Cup Winners 2013 :)
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2716 posts
413 upvotes
I wonder if the developers see the writing on the wall, Macs with optical drives are nearly extinct.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2009
1463 posts
242 upvotes
Calgary
Hey where do you get the free update once you install?

I have to add to cart and purchase for $34.95?
[OP]
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
1hr and 43 min left before the deal is dead
[OP]
Banned
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Same serial # can be used to upgrade. No need to pay :)