Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
MagicJack

MagicJack **For existing customers** 5 year renewal for $130(USD)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2020 2:47 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1776 posts
572 upvotes
GTA
klawman19 wrote: I disable e911 to avoid paying the fee. We have cell phones we use if we ever needed to call 911.

I love the flexibility of voip.ms. I have voicemail that gets emailed to me as a voice file. I've set up CallerID filtering to reduce spam calls as much as possible. Even texts sent to my number gets rerouted to my cell number. When we travel, we get our number redirected to our Android app on hotel Wifi if we wanted.
Do you mind sharing how did you disable e911?
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo - $45/75GB plan + $0/4gb add on - Medium Tab / Tab Plus
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text + 50GB plan $99/yearly X2
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text only plan $25/year
Sep 13, 2005
140 posts
25 upvotes
Once you login to your voip.ms account, under the menu DID Numbers, there is a e911 selection item. Click into it and you then you are brought to a screen where you can disable 911 on any of your DID numbers (it will give you a warning that you are about to disable 911 on that number).
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23017 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
Ot... I have obi 200 it's flashing red green red green alot. Thats bad right... I reset power off too. Same flashing.. Tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2015
8523 posts
2941 upvotes
0 downvotes
do u pay the renewal in cdn or usd? do they charge ontario pst as well on the price
Supermarket worker at Fortino's
I'm Not a Wise Guy but more of a Good Fella~!
Drive an Escalade
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2008
2115 posts
1298 upvotes
Toronto
GoodFellaz wrote: do u pay the renewal in cdn or usd? do they charge ontario pst as well on the price
Assuming we are still talking about MagicJack: everything is in USD; the 5-year renewal for $130 is still there (it is not expired deal); they charge some kind of "admin fee" which does seem to be roughly 8%

My previous 5-year service was $100 USD and is ending soon. In my experience service reliability is fine (didn't have any "system outage for hours" issues), but the voice quality is only acceptable (words "cutting out" in conversions from time to time -- don't know if it is MagicJack or my WiFi). I don't fancy all the work to switch to a better alternative (plus porting out my number), so will probably renew for another 5 years. Hope my MagicJack adapter lasts another 5 years.
Amerifriend threads need to include instructions on how to acquire an amerifriend. :confused:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)