Malware apps for driod

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2019 2:57 pm
Tags:
3 replies
Jun 13, 2019
82 posts
49 upvotes
Part of me thinks that should keep it in the play store to teach people to be careful and not just download random apps because I made a ton of mistakes downloading shit when I was a kid and now I'm more "download - smart". Now I just find it cringey when a customer asks me how they should've known it was as bad app.

On the other hand I think Google needs to be tougher on detecting those kinds of apps.
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
7095 posts
2877 upvotes
GTA
Thorium1 wrote: Part of me thinks that should keep it in the play store to teach people to be careful and not just download random apps because I made a ton of mistakes downloading shit when I was a kid and now I'm more "download - smart". Now I just find it cringey when a customer asks me how they should've known it was as bad app.

On the other hand I think Google needs to be tougher on detecting those kinds of apps.
This logic is equivalent of sending a kid into a candy store and not telling him which pile is full of poison.
This is BS.

It is a flaw with google's screening process, or lack there of within their app store. As mobiles have become the most useable device internationally this is not acceptable to have malware masquerading as useful apps enticing end users to download and implement.
Jun 13, 2019
82 posts
49 upvotes
porksoda wrote: This logic is equivalent of sending a kid into a candy store and not telling him which pile is full of poison.
This is BS.

It is a flaw with google's screening process, or lack there of within their app store. As mobiles have become the most useable device internationally this is not acceptable to have malware masquerading as useful apps enticing end users to download and implement.
I got internet smart because of the toxicity in multiplayer games back in the days pre Wow, everyone's got to **** up to learn.