Expired Hot Deals

[Mandarin] FREE Buffet at Mandarin for Canadian Citizens on July 1! (Ontario)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2019 7:57 pm
Aug 31, 2012
53 posts
24 upvotes
Scarborough
I wanted to experience this just once and convinced a family member to go with me. At the Pickering location. Announced will be in the 2nd round to enter. Lined up at 11:10am. Doing what I'd be doing at home anyway (reading articles related to my job and reading for pleasure).
Mar 14, 2018
233 posts
144 upvotes
consumer be me wrote:
Jul 1st, 2019 11:08 am
Yeah, this and that ^

Plus sometimes it’s about the experience too, you can say you took part in something rare like this. It’s not always about the money..sheesh..
This is not something you can be proud of. If I found out one of my friends/family members were waiting in line for this buffet, I would be so disappointed with them.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7042 posts
2251 upvotes
Toronto
Karmella wrote:
Jul 1st, 2019 11:48 am
I wanted to experience this just once and convinced a family member to go with me. At the Pickering location. Announced will be in the 2nd round to enter. Lined up at 11:10am. Doing what I'd be doing at home anyway (reading articles related to my job and reading for pleasure).
Cool ...good luck Hugging Face
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7042 posts
2251 upvotes
Toronto
Boondoggler wrote:
Jul 1st, 2019 11:49 am
This is not something you can be proud of. If I found out one of my friends/family members were waiting in line for this buffet, I would be so disappointed with them.
I would be happy for them.. it's all about the experience Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7026 posts
1206 upvotes
Man, so many negativity... I'm willing to bet, those negative ppl, looking down on this as only poor ppl will line, are the same ppl that's willing to line up for hours to give their money to large corporation so they can wear a raptors cap, and do marketing for them.
Mar 14, 2018
233 posts
144 upvotes
Pochacco wrote:
Jul 1st, 2019 11:52 am
I would be happy for them.. it's all about the experience Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Luckily I don't have to worry about that, everyone that I know are hardworking people and value their time and can make logical decisions. Ok, I'm off to spend some quality time at the bbq with fam and friends. Happy Canada Day.
May 11, 2007
755 posts
381 upvotes
Kitchener
so they are lining up at the time of breakfast, so they all could have dinner.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7042 posts
2251 upvotes
Toronto
caraj4u wrote:
Jul 1st, 2019 12:01 pm
so they are lining up at the time of breakfast, so they all could have dinner.
Late brunch
Jun 30, 2019
2 posts
3 upvotes
Any news from the Woodbridge location? I remember I went 5 years ago and waited only 30 mins - 1 hour after arriving at 5 pm
May 20, 2019
37 posts
27 upvotes
All the same posters repeating negative comments for this celebration might as well line up instead of using their time trolling on a couch and phone.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7042 posts
2251 upvotes
Toronto
Justfish wrote:
Jul 1st, 2019 12:13 pm
Great food!
Serve yourself.

U made it 👏🏻👏🏻

Looks good