2020 Air Miles Mega Miles

Manitoba - LIQUOR MART - Various Product Offers & BAMs (August 13 - September 10)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2020 2:26 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1456 posts
1205 upvotes
Winnipeg

Manitoba - LIQUOR MART - Various Product Offers & BAMs (August 13 - September 10)

OFFER

Manitoba Liquor Mart currently has 8 offers listed, all valid for the entire Mega Miles duration (August 13th thru September 10th)

Please note that 5 of the 8 offers require 2 items to be purchased.

MLCC.JPG

COUPON STATUS

No Coupon required. This is an AUTOMATIC Offer

FINE PRINT

Valid at participating Manitoba Liquor Mart Locations in Manitoba.

Minimum eligible purchase amount must be spent in a single transaction.

While Supplies last. Product availability may vary by store.

We reserve the right to limit quantities.

Airmiles Card must be presented at the time of purchase

CAN BE COMBINED with other offers & Airmiles offers

TERMS & CONDITIONS

<< to be added >>
THREAD CREATED by @Kelly M
VERIFIED with the MMs 2020 WEBSITE by Points Hubby - August 18th
Last edited by Kelly M on Aug 16th, 2020 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
18 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14624 posts
11838 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
PLACE HOLDER
FOR TIPS & TRICKS
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1456 posts
1205 upvotes
Winnipeg
Please note you can search the Liquor Mart database by product name or product# for more information and to check store inventory:

https://www.liquormarts.ca/

MLCC2.JPG

MLCC3.JPG
Last edited by Kelly M on Aug 16th, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1456 posts
1205 upvotes
Winnipeg
I've personally tried the Santa Julia Reserva Malbec. It's been an AIR MILES (STB and/or Mega Miles) offer before, but previously you just had to buy 1 bottle. I'm a Malbec/Shiraz/Cab Sav fan, and I found it quite nice. I gave a friend a bottle and she liked it too.

https://www.liquormarts.ca/product/sant ... bec/750-ml

MLCC4.JPG
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14624 posts
11838 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Kelly M wrote: I've personally tried the Santa Julia Reserva Malbec. It's been an AIR MILES (STB and/or Mega Miles) offer before, but previously you just had to buy 1 bottle. I'm a Malbec/Shiraz/Cab Sav fan, and I found it quite nice. I gave a friend a bottle and she liked it too.

https://www.liquormarts.ca/product/sant ... bec/750-ml

MLCC4.JPG
It’s a nice wine for sure

But my top pick off that list would be the Fetzner Zin.

As you like full bodied but smooth reds ... you should treat yourself and give it a try
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1456 posts
1205 upvotes
Winnipeg
PointsHubby wrote: It’s a nice wine for sure

But my top pick off that list would be the Fetzner Zin.

As you like full bodied but smooth reds ... you should treat yourself and give it a try
I was eyeballing that one too, thinking it would make a nice gift, but maybe I'll take your advice and make it a gift for me:-)
Jun 17, 2018
41 posts
29 upvotes
My Liquor Mart purchase from a few days ago posted. No mention of Mega Miles but points value is correct. My son’s also posted but they can’t spell “Original”.
Images
  • F0E14152-69D1-45C1-801A-72F3F7C4FED2.png
  • AFEE34CF-1EAE-4B7C-B9B5-A365B01B487D.png
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1456 posts
1205 upvotes
Winnipeg
NvlizzyN813 wrote: My Liquor Mart purchase from a few days ago posted. No mention of Mega Miles but points value is correct. My son’s also posted but they can’t spell “Original”.
That’s pretty fast for Liquor Mart!
Sep 13, 2019
37 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
My Mom's purchase finally posted as well. Apparently she did the Santa Julia + Chenin Blnac and the Origianl 16 CDN Pale Ale

:rolleyes:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1456 posts
1205 upvotes
Winnipeg
DavefromSt.Vital wrote: My Mom's purchase finally posted as well. Apparently she did the Santa Julia + Chenin Blnac and the Origianl 16 CDN Pale Ale

:rolleyes:
Why did she do 2 offers?
Sep 13, 2019
37 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Kelly M wrote: Why did she do 2 offers?
I believe she originally just wanted the wine but after running errands on a hot day she went back to get the beer. She is in her 80s - let her have both. She is well aware that this counts as one partner.
Dec 8, 2008
264 posts
245 upvotes
Winnipeg
I made my purchase Sept. 5. Nothing from the Liquor Mart has been posted to my account since Aug. 12. Anyone else waiting this long?
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
14624 posts
11838 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
marmalade12 wrote: I made my purchase Sept. 5. Nothing from the Liquor Mart has been posted to my account since Aug. 12. Anyone else waiting this long?
During AMs BIG BONUS Events ... Manitoba Liquor Mart has a history of BATCH POSTING

We are only on Day # 13 since the end of MMs 2020 (end date was September 10th )

So not even 2 weeks Yet
(Retailers May announce / set their own EXPECTED MMs BAMs Date for their Offers / Challenges
But ultimately, it still ties in with the various POSTING MILEMARKERS @ AMs for each Retailer & type of mile
Regular - Bonus - Special Offer Bonus - Special AMs Event Bonus
30 - 60 - 75 - 90 ... or 120 Days )
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1456 posts
1205 upvotes
Winnipeg
marmalade12 wrote: I made my purchase Sept. 5. Nothing from the Liquor Mart has been posted to my account since Aug. 12. Anyone else waiting this long?
I bought some wine Sept 10. I’ve only seen the base miles so far.
Dec 8, 2008
264 posts
245 upvotes
Winnipeg
Kelly M wrote: I bought some wine Sept 10. I’ve only seen the base miles so far.
I haven't seen the base miles or anything since Aug. 12 and I had made a couple of other purchases since mid August and they are not showing.