Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Manitobah Boxing Day

Manitobah Winter Boots & Slippers Up to 50% off

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2022 6:11 pm
Aug 20, 2006
19 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto

[Boxing Day] Manitobah Winter Boots & Slippers Up to 50% off

Deal Link:
Savings:
20-50% off
Expiry:
January 1, 2023
Retailer:
Manitobah
Manitobah has men's & women's winter boots and slippers on sale.

Many styles that haven't been on sale yet this year. My wife and I both have winter boots and slippers from them and they're super snug, comfortable and warm. Some of the better deals appear to be: Unclear how long this sale lasts for (likely until they're low on stock). In my experience, the popular sizes do sell out fast, so best to shop early.
14 replies
Aug 20, 2006
19 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
Slash5 wrote: Almost all womans.
Yeah I noticed that too on their "boxing week" sale, but go into the men's section and there are more styles on discount (just not with as high of a discount).
Aug 22, 2016
297 posts
199 upvotes
Montreal
M3Mike wrote: Yeah I noticed that too on their "boxing week" sale, but go into the men's section and there are more styles on discount (just not with as high of a discount).
i mean... who will notice its a women mocasin or slippers? i think i might buy a women slipper for myself lol
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
4278 posts
3753 upvotes
Got my wife has 2x boots from the first sale posted here and she loves them both, FWIW.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
8554 posts
5570 upvotes
Trudostan
Excellent quality, I don't own any but just be feel these are solid. Not sure if all boots are made in Canada, but the ones that are Canadian made are excellent.

A coworker of mine swears by these and has several pairs, best ones are all beaver boots that were on the site for $500.
SAMSUNG SUCKS! NO SSD WARRANTY IN CANADA > https://forums.redflagdeals.com/has-any ... d-2098075/
Aug 20, 2006
19 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
Bobbyboosted wrote: i mean... who will notice its a women mocasin or slippers? i think i might buy a women slipper for myself lol
Yeah I noticed that one of the styles (house moc) actually shows each size in both mens and womens (basically subtract 2 from the women's size to get the mens) so unless you're a mens 12 or 13, I think any slipper or moccasin in womens sizes would be fine. Like I said, I own a pair of the slippers and they're way more comfy than my worn-out sorel slippers.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
Bobbyboosted wrote: i mean... who will notice its a women mocasin or slippers? i think i might buy a women slipper for myself lol
If it doesn't have anything dangling, or beaded, or decorated with wheat or flowers, maybe not.
Aug 20, 2006
19 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto
SonyCanWoes wrote: If it doesn't have anything dangling, or beaded, or decorated with wheat or flowers, maybe not.
I mean, they are indigenous designs. My Manitobah slippers (the "Tipi") are beaded, I'm a dude, and I'm ok with that. They are so damn comfy. They're on sale for $70 and I just noticed you can take an extra $10 off if you bundle with one of the other shoes on sale -- (best deal would be with the house moc which is $50 but only have men's size 8 & down left -- so if you bought the Tipi for him and the house moc for her, they're $55 a piece which seems like a pretty awesome deal).
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
M3Mike wrote: I mean, they are indigenous designs. My Manitobah slippers (the "Tipi") are beaded, I'm a dude, and I'm ok with that.
Heh, I was looking at those, and the street moc yesterday under the women's section. Didn't realize they were unisex/had men's versions.
Jun 10, 2018
130 posts
89 upvotes
I bought their Tipi moc during black friday and they are great. Very few men boots were on sale during black friday. They have more on sale for men during this boxing day sale, so it might be worth it for some.
Feb 9, 2017
349 posts
530 upvotes
Does anyone know if these are made by native Canadians? Their Story section seems to suggest that. I would be disappointed if these products were made in a factory in down town Toronto using FWP workers.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
2151 posts
3519 upvotes
dodgybackhand wrote: Does anyone know if these are made by native Canadians? Their Story section seems to suggest that. I would be disappointed if these products were made in a factory in down town Toronto using FWP workers.

You're talking to Tara Barnes (VP Marketing). We're also friends on FB if you want to have a nuanced debate without a character count. Manitobah is an Indigenous-owned company with 50% Indigenous staff. We make mukluks here and in our own ethical factory in Vietnam.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1782 posts
740 upvotes
Richmond Hill
dodgybackhand wrote: Does anyone know if these are made by native Canadians? Their Story section seems to suggest that. I would be disappointed if these products were made in a factory in down town Toronto using FWP workers.
In the FQA it said can filter where it made but I looked high and low with no luck finding it.

"Many of our signature products are made at our headquarters in Winnipeg, Canada, including our Iconic Kanada Collection as well as our Métis, Corrine Hunt, and Deerskin collections. Our Storyboot items are handcrafted by elders and artisans in Indigenous communities.To make our brand more accessible to more people and to compete with other global fashion brands, we also produce some of our products internationally. You can filter with a drop-down menu on our mukluk or moccasin pages – simply select Made in Canada to view that collection."
Jun 10, 2018
130 posts
89 upvotes
Actually that wouldn't be that bad since many of their products are made in China I believe. But they are quality products.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)