[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1383 posts
390 upvotes

Manscaped Deal for Lawnmower 2.0 $55.99 all-in with code

Deal Link:
Price:
If you don't want to look like a werewolf when you get naked you may want to consider this. Use coupon code mom20 at checkout, free shipping is also included. Note, if you don't want to receive a new blade every 3 months then you have to opt out. Am told original blade should last a year if your use is not too heavy!!

Last edited by jg123 on Jul 2nd, 2020 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
56 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2168 posts
2239 upvotes
I prefer my body hair the way god/evolution made it.
Nov 9, 2009
10 posts
17 upvotes
I found this review pretty handy. I was about to buy the lawnmower but for the same amount, there are better products out there.

Just my 2 cents

Oct 3, 2014
67 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto, ON
spk209 wrote: I found this review pretty handy. I was about to buy the lawnmower but for the same amount, there are better products out there.

Just my 2 cents

I have the Lawnmower 3.0 and agree. It’s an ok trimmer but there are others out there that do the same for less.

They just spent a lot of money on marketing and it works.
Sep 29, 2010
293 posts
352 upvotes
spk209 wrote: I found this review pretty handy. I was about to buy the lawnmower but for the same amount, there are better products out there.

Just my 2 cents

Agree with a lot of what he says, for trimmers in general.

That said, I'd say, like many things with proprietary batteries that don't NEED to be cordless - you can save a lot of money (and get a much better trimmer) by buying a corded version. It'll last you almost forever, and no need to worry about battery degradation.
Sep 18, 2017
484 posts
642 upvotes
Vancouver
punkrockdude85 wrote: They just spent a lot of money on marketing and it works.
That's what happens now that we're in the Instagram world of advertising.

They've essentially used every single IG "model" to promote this
Dec 18, 2005
819 posts
826 upvotes
Montreal
thelasthunter wrote: I prefer my body hair the way god/evolution made it.
Do you not get haircuts? Also, how do you feel about clothes?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1383 posts
390 upvotes

Just my 2 cents

Fair enough but it is worth noting the product reviewed is the Lawn Mower 3.0 which is more than double the price of the 2.0 - also he rags on the fact that they try and up-sell you on a bunch of stuff (which I did not buy) and he also notes that cancelling the per-ordered blades may be difficult (no idea, did not cancel yet). I am also not aligned with his assumption that a louder buzzing noise means it is a better trimmer (same for the width of the blades). Bottom line for me is that any pulling and nicks down in that region are scary and painful - I like the reviews and am hoping for safe and painless use.
Jul 30, 2019
56 posts
46 upvotes
Vancouver
It’s difficult to have confidence the quality of something when it seems like they spent most of the budget in the marketing dept, looks like the beats headphones of body trimmers.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2168 posts
2239 upvotes
dhomas wrote: Do you not get haircuts? Also, how do you feel about clothes?
I specifically said body hair, which is commonly used as a shorthand to mean hair on chest and stomach. Unless you have excessive hair growth like some guys, shaving all your body hair makes you look like a pre-pubescent child.
Sep 14, 2018
119 posts
137 upvotes
Their skin safe technology is absolutely bullshit. Lots of reports on reddit and Amazon.com reviews of guys cutting themselves
Nov 16, 2016
813 posts
747 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Point #1: Honestly a Gillette Trimmer (not shaver) for $15 is 95% the same thing. Never nicks at all.

[...]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jul 3rd, 2020 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: inappropriate comment removed
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1143 posts
281 upvotes
KANATA
Junk product pushed by paid reviews.

Honestly, the "plan" is a giant scam.

Just grab the philips oneblade at costco
derpin