Expired Hot Deals

Manscaped Deal for Lawnmower 2.0 $55.99 all-in with code

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2020 2:09 am
Aug 12, 2010
660 posts
468 upvotes
jg123 wrote: If you don't want to look like a werewolf when you get naked you may want to consider this. Use coupon code mom20
This deal can be heard on most male demo based podcasts
Zoomer $36 Plan Loyal
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3235 posts
3114 upvotes
Alberta
What's "the best"?
Banned
May 6, 2020
132 posts
427 upvotes
Cornwall
Neocodex wrote: Junk product pushed by paid reviews.

Honestly, the "plan" is a giant scam.

Just grab the philips oneblade at costco
One blade work for self-trimming back hair? I tried Nair for men shower stuff and it works but burns. Tough to find a method to get rid of back hair. Don’t want to pay high prices for laser hair removal. Suggestions?
Oct 28, 2019
149 posts
108 upvotes
Does anyone have any recommendations for a corded one with a replaceable blade?

Just need it for trimming my beard and my balls lol.
Mar 2, 2006
279 posts
31 upvotes
spk209 wrote: I found this review pretty handy. I was about to buy the lawnmower but for the same amount, there are better products out there.

Just my 2 cents

Can you point a brother with a product or two that is better than this?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3235 posts
3114 upvotes
Alberta
I was previously using a Phillips bodygroom, but the battery barely held a charge anymore, enough for a single use though. Now it won't even turn on. Need a replacement. From the research I've done, bodygroom is still the best? Anything better?
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
1787 posts
651 upvotes
Calgary
vict0rhhh wrote: you can only choose one!!!
Best to keep your options open.
Just in case.
Sep 29, 2010
345 posts
391 upvotes
Lush78 wrote: I was previously using a Phillips bodygroom, but the battery barely held a charge anymore, enough for a single use though. Now it won't even turn on. Need a replacement. From the research I've done, bodygroom is still the best? Anything better?
go corded. your local winners/marshalls will have tons for ~$20
Sep 29, 2010
345 posts
391 upvotes
jg123 wrote: I am also not aligned with his assumption that a louder buzzing noise means it is a better trimmer
I'm not sure that's what he said (or meant) - his point was that faster (not necessarily louder, but louder is a good proxy for speed) trimmers cut better and don't pull hairs.
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1194 posts
327 upvotes
KANATA
wax888 wrote: One blade work for self-trimming back hair? I tried Nair for men shower stuff and it works but burns. Tough to find a method to get rid of back hair. Don’t want to pay high prices for laser hair removal. Suggestions?
Oneblade works on anything if you can reach. Without the guard, it cuts nearly as close as a razor. And it hoggs through thick hair easily.

Shaver reviews are difficult, because almost all are paid nonsense. But seeing is believing, and the below video shows how a guy takes off a thick beard easily. I got one the other week, and I am very happy with it. Used it to trim my bits that had been very, very overgrown....no snags or cuts, no issues at all.

derpin
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7641 posts
1710 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Neocodex wrote: Oneblade works on anything if you can reach. Without the guard, it cuts nearly as close as a razor. And it hoggs through thick hair easily.

Shaver reviews are difficult, because almost all are paid nonsense. But seeing is believing, and the below video shows how a guy takes off a thick beard easily. I got one the other week, and I am very happy with it. Used it to trim my bits that had been very, very overgrown....no snags or cuts, no issues at all.

so u recommend oneblade for balls? u have a link?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Apr 23, 2020
9 posts
4 upvotes
L4cky wrote: so u recommend oneblade for balls? u have a link?
I have used it "downstairs" and I find it friendlier than the bodygroom. It's very gentle.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7641 posts
1710 upvotes
Mont-Royal
lanezy wrote: I have used it "downstairs" and I find it friendlier than the bodygroom. It's very gentle.
where can u buy it?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Apr 23, 2020
9 posts
4 upvotes
L4cky wrote: where can u buy it?
Best deal anywhere is at Costco. Comes with 3 blades and 5 trimmer attachments for $50. It's cheaper to buy the whole kit at Costco than getting replacement blades as 2 replacement blades can cost you $30-35.