• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2020 2:09 am
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1199 posts
330 upvotes
KANATA
L4cky wrote:
so u recommend oneblade for balls? u have a link?
Yep. while the blade itself seems very safe, there is a guard for your bits. The problem with all these is the concern of the saggy ball skin getting in the groves of the blades. Ofcourse you will still want to pull the skin taught, but I had no issues. I cant get my finger nail between the blades to make contact, I imagine it would be hard to get skin in there. It also works for ladies :)
lanezy wrote: Best deal anywhere is at Costco. Comes with 3 blades and 5 trimmer attachments for $50. It's cheaper to buy the whole kit at Costco than getting replacement blades as 2 replacement blades can cost you $30-35.
Thats where I got mine. The attachments are good.

Again, the manscape deal is terrible. The blade replacement plan is a scam. $25 every 3 months for blades....Thats $100 a year in blades!
derpin
Apr 30, 2020
56 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
i've had the same philips norelco for like probably 7-8 years now.
battery doesn't last like 10 uses without charging or anything, but it always easily lasts for one use even after all these years.
highly recommend. shaving down there is a skill. once you know how to do it then cuts are pretty rare, i wouldn't spend extra money on some product that advertises that it won't cut you.
Jan 29, 2018
45 posts
96 upvotes
I don't get these electric things. I just use a Dollar Shave Club or Gillette Fusion razor and have no trouble whatsoever. I've been doing it 10+ years. I tried electrics and they knicked me over and over. I use the Fusion/DSC razor on my face for 4-5 weeks then it gets rotated into my shower and the shower one gets thrown out. So I basically get 10 weeks of use out of a blade instead of 4-5.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
2146 posts
654 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
This product has been in my facebook/ instagram/ tiktok ads for like a **** month, now on rfd? WTF!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6731 posts
5806 upvotes
Toronto
jg123 wrote: Use coupon code mom20 at checkout, free shipping is also included.
Coupon code is mom20?.... why?... is it because mom wants to stop picking hairs from the shower?
Creepy as hell
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3253 posts
3190 upvotes
Alberta
I just purchased the Phillips bodygroom 7000 for $70. It's on sale for $10 off Best Buy, so I ordered from Amazon since they matched the price. I tried using my one blade last night since my older bodygroom stopped working (battery), and although it works, I found the bodygroom much better. I still welcome any suggestions for "the best", but for now, this is the best I can find.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07DHYLJVR/ref ... .EbG2Q83QA
Feb 1, 2004
817 posts
123 upvotes
Markham
Lush78 wrote: I just purchased the Phillips bodygroom 7000 for $70. It's on sale for $10 off Best Buy, so I ordered from Amazon since they matched the price. I tried using my one blade last night since my older bodygroom stopped working (battery), and although it works, I found the bodygroom much better. I still welcome any suggestions for "the best", but for now, this is the best I can find.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07DHYLJVR/ref ... .EbG2Q83QA
This might be a better buy since it uses Lithium battery and also have many attachments.

costco-philips-multigroom-7000-all-one- ... 9-2264110/

The Costco.ca doesn't have it anymore but perhaps they might still have it in store if you're close to one and have their membership.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3253 posts
3190 upvotes
Alberta
bb_00 wrote: This might be a better buy since it uses Lithium battery and also have many attachments.

costco-philips-multigroom-7000-all-one- ... 9-2264110/

The Costco.ca doesn't have it anymore but perhaps they might still have it in store if you're close to one and have their membership.
Thanks. The bodygroom is also lithium and is also preferred for manscaping.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7238 posts
1294 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Lush78 wrote: Thanks. The bodygroom is also lithium and is also preferred for manscaping.
I like my bodygroom. Mine is several years old now. Still works but battery is not the greatest anymore. I will be picking a new one up shortly
Steam: SpectralMeat
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2804 posts
1136 upvotes
Kingston
wax888 wrote: One blade work for self-trimming back hair? I tried Nair for men shower stuff and it works but burns. Tough to find a method to get rid of back hair. Don’t want to pay high prices for laser hair removal. Suggestions?
Packing tape a friend and a 6 pack of beer.
Nov 15, 2006
481 posts
54 upvotes
Bigboy16 wrote: Point #1: Honestly a Gillette Trimmer (not shaver) for $15 is 95% the same thing. Never nicks at all.

[...]
Where can you get the Gillette trimmer for $15?
Jan 21, 2016
229 posts
96 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
For body I’ve used corded Wahl clippers, the OneBlade and some Phillips and Panasonic body trimmers. They all work, but the length of the result varies.

The OneBlade gets very close but be careful around your armpits and downstairs. I personally use something else in those areas because of previous nicks - but everyone is different.

I use a higher end Shick or Gillette blade downstairs. The first time I tried this many years ago resulted in instant-regret (with some bloody pores where follicles resided). Like my face, the sensitivity decreased with time and now it’s fine. Do I regret losing some sensitivity down there? Maybe.
Dec 30, 2006
233 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks ... After checking out the link, I have all these pubs grooming products on my IG