Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Manscaped Deal for Lawnmower 2.0 $55.99 all-in with code

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2020 2:09 am
Nov 15, 2006
533 posts
108 upvotes
Bigboy16 wrote: Point #1: Honestly a Gillette Trimmer (not shaver) for $15 is 95% the same thing. Never nicks at all.

[...]
Where can you get the Gillette trimmer for $15?
Jan 21, 2016
424 posts
291 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
For body I’ve used corded Wahl clippers, the OneBlade and some Phillips and Panasonic body trimmers. They all work, but the length of the result varies.

The OneBlade gets very close but be careful around your armpits and downstairs. I personally use something else in those areas because of previous nicks - but everyone is different.

I use a higher end Shick or Gillette blade downstairs. The first time I tried this many years ago resulted in instant-regret (with some bloody pores where follicles resided). Like my face, the sensitivity decreased with time and now it’s fine. Do I regret losing some sensitivity down there? Maybe.
Dec 30, 2006
428 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks ... After checking out the link, I have all these pubs grooming products on my IG
Jan 26, 2011
730 posts
635 upvotes
Gatineau
wax888 wrote: One blade work for self-trimming back hair? I tried Nair for men shower stuff and it works but burns. Tough to find a method to get rid of back hair. Don’t want to pay high prices for laser hair removal. Suggestions?
If you have a special lady she could always wax your back. My wife did it once and she enjoyed it a lot, that was almost 20 years ago but if I recall it was not painful at all (just trim it first!)
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2803 posts
2613 upvotes
YYZ
anyone else disturbed that the code is mom? =\
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
9970 posts
40829 upvotes
Tempted to purchase. How hard is it to cancel the subscription?
hi :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
NineOne wrote: Costco, Amazon, anywhere else a quick search takes you: https://www.amazon.ca/Philips-OneBlade- ... B0794WHXFZ
I recommend the "body kit" guard in this one: https://www.amazon.ca/Philips-OneBlade- ... B0794T5NPV for shaving your balls.
so i buy the one in costco and the body kit in amazon? or the kit is already included in the cosco one for the balls?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Sep 25, 2019
953 posts
2189 upvotes
L4cky wrote: so i buy the one in costco and the body kit in amazon? or the kit is already included in the cosco one for the balls?
It's best if someone can lend a helping hand for those spots.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
MikuGirl wrote: It's best if someone can lend a helping hand for those spots.
lol then i come see you
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2013
1217 posts
2206 upvotes
I have seen their ads million times on youtube, apparently the price will be much lower if they don't put ads into their cost
Sep 23, 2007
353 posts
562 upvotes
Toronto (Downtown)
L4cky wrote: so i buy the one in costco and the body kit in amazon? or the kit is already included in the cosco one for the balls?
NFI. You'll have to do a little bit of leg work on this one.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5459 upvotes
Toronto
FatSheep wrote: I have seen their ads million times on youtube, apparently the price will be much lower if they don't put ads into their cost
ya, so many ads... garbage

I got a Philips groomer for under $20, last me 10 years and keeps going even though battery's dead but I just use wall power
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
NineOne wrote: NFI. You'll have to do a little bit of leg work on this one.
leg work?
- Training 101
Sep 25, 2019
953 posts
2189 upvotes
L4cky wrote: lol then i come see you
I do good job.

I will charge you fair spa price.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
MikuGirl wrote: I do good job.

I will charge you fair spa price.
I ll keep that in mind if I ever decide to move in the west coast
- Training 101

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)