• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2019 3:08 pm
[OP]
Jan 18, 2007
68 posts
148 upvotes
Vaughan

Maple leaf YYZ question

If I have a guest pass to the Maple leaf lounge, do I need to be accompanied by an official member?
Do kids get in free with a guest pass?

I have two guest passes but not travelling with a member.
If anyone can advise I'd greatly appreciate it.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2010
1612 posts
353 upvotes
Vancouver
Mikeydob wrote: If I have a guest pass to the Maple leaf lounge, do I need to be accompanied by an official member?
Do kids get in free with a guest pass?

I have two guest passes but not travelling with a member.
If anyone can advise I'd greatly appreciate it.
You shouldn't need to be. Kids 12 and under are free with an Air Canada Maple Leaf Club member
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
35552 posts
9578 upvotes
Ottawa
Mikeydob wrote: Yes paper
The guest pass allows you into the lounge.
The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the Government does not first take from somebody else.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
2521 posts
2402 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Don't forget to check the expiry date, my dad received paper passes with his CC and they were already expired by the time he received them.
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
35552 posts
9578 upvotes
Ottawa
dolfan1980 wrote: But no visitors or kids, just you.
The OP had 2 passes. He can use them for himself and any kid over 12 if he wants.
The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the Government does not first take from somebody else.
Aug 3, 2017
584 posts
405 upvotes
Pete_Coach wrote: The OP had 2 passes. He can use them for himself and any kid over 12 if he wants.
Sorry I was misreading, saw the other post saying kids under 12 are free, but that was only right with a guest pass for each guest as you say. They only get in free with someone who has a membership (eg AC elite).