Food & Drink

Maple Lodge Farms Chicken Factory Outlet in Norval,ON anyone shop there recently?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2023 9:29 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2006
2486 posts
681 upvotes
Ancaster, ON

Maple Lodge Farms Chicken Factory Outlet in Norval,ON anyone shop there recently?

I wanted to see if anyone had shopped there recently at the factory (not the retail outlet store that you drive by just before the factory) but at the actual factory where you can buy cases of product. I wanted to see if anyone had a copy of the current price that they could post or DM me. I want to check prices first before I send anyone there to pick some stuff up for me, want to make sure its worth the trip. https://maplelodgefarms.com/factory-out ... cken-shop/
3 replies
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
18533 posts
13317 upvotes
Markham
Many many years have passed since I went there. Email them for a price list would be best.

[email protected]
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18378 posts
1360 upvotes
Elmira
Used to go fairly often when I still lived in Brampton.. They never had much of an online presence from what I remember. Also the prices weren't really so great either from what I recall - they were actually almost more popular for their fried chicken deals which were much better value than KFC or Mary Browns or Popeyes, etc.

I have a feeling the prices won't be as good as the big packs at Costco, but if you can confirm otherwise, definitely let us know
a closed mind is already defeated
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2006
1273 posts
1329 upvotes
Toronto
The thing is they also have specials posted on a white board if you go in.

I would say the prices are better than most places. Costco I'm not too sure.

There's also Sargent Farms who have a much better online ordering thing going.