Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Maple lodge

Free maple lodge products on the Maple Leafs app

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 10th, 2022 10:25 am
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21702 posts
17375 upvotes
Markham
Kherani wrote: I do live next door and I’m really only going back because the teller was rude and I want to prove a point.
I've never had success with No Frills and printed coupons especial for FREE product. For 25 cents or some low denomination they might take it.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13284 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Failed Marketing.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Aug 27, 2010
606 posts
326 upvotes
Toronto
I tried using at Fresh co and the cashier was stunned, he tried scanning the barcode and then tried the coupon number and it did not go through.
He said I could have it free, he was a young man who looked like he could care less...In true red flag fashion I mentioned and showed him both coupons and if can get another and he said no problem.....winner winner chicken sausage for dinner. Face Savouring Delicious Food
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
What a terrible promotion (but nice find op)
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11899 posts
24208 upvotes
A coupon with no terms, no expiry date, no fine print... Well basically is not a coupon!

I would be surprised if any place accepts this, because they will be out of pocket with no way to get their money back, so why would they take it, and I wouldn't blame them.
Banned
Mar 30, 2022
104 posts
81 upvotes
EananC641158 wrote: Yikes, unless lss you live next door, that's a lot of effort to go the whole way home, print it off and go the whole way back.
Some people never understood the time-value of money, these same people will mindlessly drive across the city, burning gas, and be super happy they got that sick deal on that 200ML YOP Yogurt bottle that was buy 1 get 1 free, and saved a whopping $0.50 cents
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5187 posts
6025 upvotes
TheRefFlagger wrote: Some people never understood the time-value of money, these same people will mindlessly drive across the city, burning gas, and be super happy they got that sick deal on that 200ML YOP Yogurt bottle that was buy 1 get 1 free, and saved a whopping $0.50 cents
But yet people go crazy for a $5 coupon on Amazon.
Banned
Mar 30, 2022
104 posts
81 upvotes
eelw11 wrote: But yet people go crazy for a $5 coupon on Amazon.
the $5 amazon coupon doesnt cost you anything to claim...............................................................................
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2017
1165 posts
1303 upvotes
Nanaimo
Anyone get this to work at superstore?
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2017
1165 posts
1303 upvotes
Nanaimo
Anyone got a better screenshot the can share?
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
2054 posts
4712 upvotes
This should be marked extremely YMMV. I assume 98% of cashiers will not accept this.
silverdare wrote: Anyone got a better screenshot the can share?
Download the app. There is no bigger version.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2017
1165 posts
1303 upvotes
Nanaimo
cursayer wrote: This should be marked extremely YMMV. I assume 98% of cashiers will not accept this.

Download the app. There is no bigger version.
Thanks did that already and img sucks. Was hoping there was a miracle worker out there.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
7083 posts
5213 upvotes
Doesn't matter how good the image is; without terms and conditions, the coupon is meaningless.

Maybe on the next game day we might get them.

If we get them, someone on RFD will be loading up their car.

You know this to be true.

We can hope that they post pictures to this thread so it can live in infamy.
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
Lots of talking and thumbs up

Did anyone besides a single person in this thread actually used coupon and got free products ?

I tried at Loblaws and Food Basics and got denied .

Basically anyone with some basic photoshop talent could create “ free “ item coupons .
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2020
8453 posts
6938 upvotes
no frills are pretty nazi when it comes to coupons, even with the terms stated, and you're basically trying your luck against the cashier and their manager. I wouldnt bother trying this at NF.
Nov 6, 2021
803 posts
2256 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
I’m probably just going to expire the thread because like 99% of people on here say that it’s not working and I agree. There’s no terms and conditions, no expiration date, I only posted it in case it actually worked for someone but even for me it got declined.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21702 posts
17375 upvotes
Markham
Booksforlife123 wrote: I’m probably just going to expire the thread because like 99% of people on here say that it’s not working and I agree. There’s no terms and conditions, no expiration date, I only posted it in case it actually worked for someone but even for me it got declined.
Maybe do a contact us to Maple Lodge to ask what's the deal with this?
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Nov 6, 2021
803 posts
2256 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
gr8dlr wrote: Maybe do a contact us to Maple Lodge to ask what's the deal with this?
Well it’s gone from gametime so I don’t think they could do anything about it now.
May 24, 2013
146 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
TheRefFlagger wrote: Some people never understood the time-value of money, these same people will mindlessly drive across the city, burning gas, and be super happy they got that sick deal on that 200ML YOP Yogurt bottle that was buy 1 get 1 free, and saved a whopping $0.50 cents
That's not what time value of money means. I'm guessing you never studied business lol