• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2021 12:19 am
29 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2542 posts
1667 upvotes
Thanks OP.

To the downvoters, at least make a post and say why?
Sep 29, 2007
730 posts
98 upvotes
I wish you posted these coupons a couple days earlier!
Oct 10, 2016
132 posts
84 upvotes
RD616 wrote: I wish you posted these coupons a couple days earlier!
same here. I was surprised to pay for 15 bucks for 2 small cones the other day.
Dec 23, 2014
152 posts
141 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Good deal. Horrible ice cream.
Dec 20, 2019
459 posts
1490 upvotes
Bikini Bottom
gotglint wrote: never had it yet, but i've been curious. what's wrong with the ice cream?
As with everything, YMMV. I happen to like the ice cream and the toppings available but do find it overpriced without coupons.
Last edited by Patrickpete on Sep 7th, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2007
2380 posts
677 upvotes
Duuuuude wrote: Thanks OP.

Might be because there is absolutely no info in the post other than a link to coupons.

There is a coupons thread where this should probably go otherwise.

My two cents.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2542 posts
1667 upvotes
jrees wrote: Might be because there is absolutely no info in the post other than a link to coupons.

There is a coupons thread where this should probably go otherwise.

My two cents.
Fair enough. Thumbs Up Sign

I'd still rather see these posted in hot deals than in the coupons forums because I wouldn't see it otherwise.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2581 posts
2834 upvotes
Toronto
I used to buy their 1 litre prepacks and found the quality to be very good. And when the 2-4-1 coupons were out it made the price competitive. But if the store location isn't convenient I'm not sure it would be worth a trip. Besides, there are better grocery store options these days. Is there ANYTHING better than Kawartha Dairy Salted Caramel Truffle? My belly says no Slightly Smiling Face
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2007
2380 posts
677 upvotes
Duuuuude wrote: Fair enough. Thumbs Up Sign

I'd still rather see these posted in hot deals than in the coupons forums because I wouldn't see it otherwise.
Ya. Hot deals is great for visibility, but damn, some info should be given (perhaps a highlight or two of what's available).
Oct 30, 2010
326 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
How is 2 single-scoop cones for $13 considered a good deal? And $20 for 2L pre-packed? Lol. Kawartha's ice cream in Newmarket is like 10x better than Marble Slab, and reasonably priced too. When MB had those half-price ice cream cakes it was worth a visit, not at these prices.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
1261 posts
226 upvotes
Toronto
toronto_slim wrote: I used to buy their 1 litre prepacks and found the quality to be very good. And when the 2-4-1 coupons were out it made the price competitive. But if the store location isn't convenient I'm not sure it would be worth a trip. Besides, there are better grocery store options these days. Is there ANYTHING better than Kawartha Dairy Salted Caramel Truffle? My belly says no Slightly Smiling Face
Interesting.. where can one buy the kawartha ice cream you mentioned and how much? is it just that flavour that stands out or simliar quality is expected thruout the lineup?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2581 posts
2834 upvotes
Toronto
pilmania wrote: Interesting.. where can one buy the kawartha ice cream you mentioned and how much? is it just that flavour that stands out or simliar quality is expected thruout the lineup?
Kawartha Dairy is generally available. I buy it at a Hasty Market near my house. Costco sells their Vanilla I think. About $6-$7 per 2L tub. The quality is consistent - it's up to your preference on flavours. My faves include their French Vanilla. Some - cotton candy, etc just aren't to my personal taste.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2008
2751 posts
370 upvotes
Newmarket
simonasimona wrote: same here. I was surprised to pay for 15 bucks for 2 small cones the other day.
almost $50 for ice cream for a family of 5 is ridiculous
Dec 16, 2009
397 posts
191 upvotes
Duuuuude wrote: Thanks OP.

Hot deals. The only hot deal here would be if there were 90% off coupons.

Spoiler : There aren't.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2542 posts
1667 upvotes
elkabong wrote: Hot deals. The only hot deal here would be if there were 90% off coupons.

Spoiler : There aren't.
Hey if people can post Apple Earpods for $800 in Hot Deals, I'm okay with a few coupons. Didn't realize 90% off was the hot deal threshold. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
7306 posts
7996 upvotes
Toronto
Duuuuude wrote: Hey if people can post Apple Earpods for $800 in Hot Deals, I'm okay with a few coupons. Didn't realize 90% off was the hot deal threshold. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
When?

Like to this deal please. Tia
Deal Fanatic
Jun 20, 2020
7306 posts
7996 upvotes
Toronto
Duuuuude wrote: Hey if people can post Apple Earpods for $800 in Hot Deals, I'm okay with a few coupons. Didn't realize 90% off was the hot deal threshold. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Dhanushan wrote: When?

Like to this deal please. Tia
rugerty100 wrote: apple-airpods-max-stock-779-99-2430714/

Thread has been moved, but it was in Hot Deals.

I don't mind limited availability, in-demand MSRP items in Hot Deals (except those GPUs gone in seconds).
Those are AirPods Max...

Where are the Earpods $800 deals?

EarPods with Lightning Connector