Marble Slab Summer 2021 Coupons

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2021 10:05 pm
5 replies
Mar 15, 2015
50 posts
32 upvotes
York, ON
Does anyone know if they accept it if you just show it on your phone?
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2010
3119 posts
824 upvotes
YVR
geeeeeez. after coupons, the price is still so expensive. the icecream must contain gold dust or something, or catered towards millionaires or both
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
6108 posts
7403 upvotes
The NORTH
Dai_Lo wrote: geeeeeez. after coupons, the price is still so expensive. the icecream must contain gold dust or something, or catered towards millionaires or both
Its an artisanal product, made in house real ice cream with premium ingredients and premium mixings. You are right it its expensive but I look at it as a once or twice summer treat. Coupons take a little of the sting out.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
24153 posts
193512 upvotes
GTA
If you have the Entertainment book, or the coupons through Fido Xtra, there is a BOGO coupon you can use. I don't know how the prices have changed vs pre-pandemic, but I recall buying 2 cones for something like $6-$7 the last time we were there.

We certainly wouldn't be too inclined to pay regular price, but also keep in mind that it's basically unlimited toppings vs. other places that charge for that on top (Menchie's for example, where it's charged by weight). Load up your cup over there and it starts adding up real quick...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)