Expired Hot Deals

March Break vacation to Caribbean from Buffalo/Detroit

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2019 8:36 pm
Dec 3, 2018
35 posts
47 upvotes
I've been travelling for your and honestly sunwing isn't any worse then anyone else. Shit happens. I've has issues with all the major carriers and tour operators. When your issue is at the sun destination good luck regardless of who you went with.
[OP]
Nov 17, 2016
286 posts
176 upvotes
OrangeBerry wrote:
Feb 17th, 2019 7:42 pm
These prices are outrages, I would rather take my kid off school for a week (5 days) and travel after the high season and probably save a lot more. Yes, my child's education is very important but so is my wallet.
As soon as your kids will start high school, you will see how much harder is to take them out of school. I used to take them out of school 2-3days before school vacation started and savings were substantial, but now even one day earlier (like this time - I am leaving Friday, last school day before March break), it makes their school life harder.
As expensive as these prices are if you do have to travel on these dates, I showed how to save close to 2,000$ and for me, that is a lot of money.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
2949 posts
1062 upvotes
Scarborough
Vi20161128 wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 10:09 am
As soon as your kids will start high school, you will see how much harder is to take them out of school. I used to take them out of school 2-3days before school vacation started and savings were substantial, but now even one day earlier (like this time - I am leaving Friday, last school day before March break), it makes their school life harder.
As expensive as these prices are if you do have to travel on these dates, I showed how to save close to 2,000$ and for me, that is a lot of money.
Harder for them because they are missing out on more education or because the school is tough on them for being absent? If it's the latter your kids are allowed to get "sick".