Cannabis (Marijuana) Stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 10:47 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5342 posts
2809 upvotes
Northside
bosoxfanx wrote: people are praying they can snatch these cheap shares at open... look for a very wicked bounce right at open. This is the buying opportunity people have been waiting for Aphria
This type of pumping doesn't cut it on RFD. If you want to pump, please make your way to reddit.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5342 posts
2809 upvotes
Northside
Super_Chicken wrote: I don't think it will go back to $25-$30, but I don't want to risk my position being halved; which is why I sold some out. I also left a sizable amount of APHA incase it runs to $16-$18. But I've now got cash ready to buy back in, if these track lower. Which I think they will in the very short term.

Agreed.
I stocked up on APH at $6.50 and took my profit yesterday.
congrats on the gains!!! Profits are profits!
Mar 28, 2018
311 posts
158 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Aphria orders at 12.68 went in. Lets see if I somehow lucked out and caught the bottom of the dip.
Jan 22, 2018
762 posts
134 upvotes
It looks like emh and tgod just suicide dived right off a cliff... could make for some good bounce entries tonight or tomorrow?Thinking Face

I’m out salting right now... roads are shit! Drive safe everyone one.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19150 posts
9079 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
To lower or not to lower my average on N, that is the question. Or just buy WMD instead?
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3149 posts
1952 upvotes
GTA
Jon Lai wrote: Exited the rest of my APHA puts. Going to look into calls soon.
Wish I knew more about puts/calls/options ..... as I get confused every time I sit down to try and figure it out. :facepalm:
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9475 posts
1610 upvotes
Decided to get out of ACB, very nice profits. Sold 50% couple days ago, and sold the rest today. Looking at some dividend stocks now or just sit and wait until some buying opportunity arises.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Aug 14, 2011
418 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto
zaidyboy wrote: This type of pumping doesn't cut it on RFD. If you want to pump, please make your way to reddit.
don’t need to pump. I am investing money that I don’t need in the short term.
There's Always Money in the Banana Stand
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10989 posts
13539 upvotes
Out early this morning. No surprise.

Aphria's Board of Directors Rejects Green Growth Brand's Hostile Takeover Bid as Significantly Undervalued and Inadequate
https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/a ... 95725.html
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him = Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience
Deal Fanatic
Feb 27, 2015
6972 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Anyone looking at ASNT?

Price shot up, but the bars are red?

Doesn't that mean people are selling?

Are they short selling?
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10989 posts
13539 upvotes
"Reason: At the request of the Company Pending News"
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him = Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)