Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Mario & Luigi Sets -- $129.99 [Best Buy/The Source/EB Games)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2020 3:52 pm
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto

Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Mario & Luigi Sets -- $129.99 [Best Buy/The Source/EB Games)

Deal Link:
Price:
BestBuy.ca has more stock now of Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit - Mario & Luigi Sets (Both of them).

Hurry before it sells out again.

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/search?sea ... me+Circuit+

***Updated Stores Added:

*The Source: (Mario Set only)

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/gaming/n ... /108090770

*EB Games:

Luigi Set:
https://www.ebgames.ca/Switch/Games/878 ... nline-only

Mario Set: https://www.ebgames.ca/Switch/Games/878 ... nline-only

Cheers!
Last edited by Scorpionsy on Dec 8th, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
32 replies
Nov 23, 2020
205 posts
260 upvotes
TO
First time seeing this thing and it is pretty damn cool
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6722 upvotes
Alberta
This is always in stock at Walmart when I go there.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
xboxseriesx wrote: First time seeing this thing and it is pretty damn cool
They are pretty cool..if you have the floor space to run them. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Lush78 wrote: This is always in stock at Walmart when I go there.
That's good...but you must be lucky...because they sell out almost immediately everywhere usually.

They won't last for long on Best Buy's site either.

They already sold out in their Stores after posting this thread...so their online stock will probably sell out soon too.
Feb 22, 2020
19 posts
6 upvotes
Canada
I am still holding out because I would like a Yoshi version. Do you think they will release others or mario and luigi is all we are getting? Most people probably buy mario so I would probably buy Luigi to be different.
Oct 31, 2019
533 posts
340 upvotes
Coinzy wrote: I am still holding out because I would like a Yoshi version. Do you think they will release others or mario and luigi is all we are getting? Most people probably buy mario so I would probably buy Luigi to be different.
Never doubt Nintendo's ability to get you to pay full price over and over again for the same thing.
Nov 24, 2018
765 posts
980 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
How long does one charge can last? I don't own a Switch, but just browsing if this thing requires lots of charging time and die on playing 10min or less is a bummer.
===========
Luckymobile (AC+BF deal), 20$ unlimited calls/ text + 3.25gig
Jun 19, 2017
679 posts
1224 upvotes
Canada
Nice!!!! Not only are we posting regular priced items in the Hot Deals Forums, we are now posting Regular Price AND Readily Available items too. Sweeeeeeet!
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2018
1173 posts
759 upvotes
Just curious, how many of this kart a single switch can control? My guess is that it's one switch one kart.
Jun 6, 2018
347 posts
455 upvotes
Lickzy wrote: Nice!!!! Not only are we posting regular priced items in the Hot Deals Forums, we are now posting Regular Price AND Readily Available items too. Sweeeeeeet!
Why be so negative? This has been tricky to find at times. Not everyone is scouring hot deals forums day and night. Some kid could be getting what he wanted from Santa because of this post. I don't know why most people are even on here, the complaining and whining has got unreal this past year.
Jun 19, 2017
679 posts
1224 upvotes
Canada
captainjay09 wrote: I don't know why most people are even on here.
For HOT DEALS and DISCOUNT items.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2015
1255 posts
2075 upvotes
Vancouver
keshan wrote: Just curious, how many of this kart a single switch can control? My guess is that it's one switch one kart.
Just one. In order to play with 4 people, you need 4x nintendo switch + 4x Mario kart game cartridge + 4x MK Live kit.
That's a lot of money.
Oct 31, 2009
50 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
FYI I had one but returned it because after 1 use hair got stuck in the wheel and it turns one way fine but the other had a huge turning radius. Studied ways to clean it and pulled out everything I can see with tweezers but same issue. Maybe it was a faulty one to begin with or maybe it's a design flaw but vacuum beforehand every time you play with it.
Oct 14, 2013
906 posts
1914 upvotes
legolego wrote: FYI I had one but returned it because after 1 use hair got stuck in the wheel and it turns one way fine but the other had a huge turning radius. Studied ways to clean it and pulled out everything I can see with tweezers but same issue. Maybe it was a faulty one to begin with or maybe it's a design flaw but vacuum beforehand every time you play with it.
Might want to invest in a Dyson boy.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
I am sure they will release Peach, Toad, Bowser, Koopa, Daisy, Yoshi, Browser etc....in the future...but probably little by little over time to keep the excitement alive for it.
Last edited by Scorpionsy on Dec 8th, 2020 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2010
1354 posts
1134 upvotes
White Bear, ON
Scorpionsy wrote: I am sure they will release Peach, Toad, Bowser, Koopa, Daisy, Yoshi, Browser etc....in tge future...but probably little by little over tine ro keep the excitement alive for it.
I bought both Mario and Luigi and don't have a Switch (will be buying prob 4 just for this, sold my Switch 2yrs ago). This is like the PSVR (said it in the past).
Last edited by mathu83 on Dec 8th, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Lickzy wrote: Nice!!!! Not only are we posting regular priced items in the Hot Deals Forums, we are now posting Regular Price AND Readily Available items too. Sweeeeeeet!
Where else would you post it but in Hot Deals..when an item is in demand and sells out?

You don't see people complaining about PS5 and Xbox Series X / S being sold at retail price but posted in Hot Deals do you?!

Man...the entitlement of some of you people here on RFD is unbelievable! :facepalm:
Last edited by Scorpionsy on Dec 8th, 2020 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
Lickzy wrote: For HOT DEALS and DISCOUNT items.
Wrong!

For Hot Deals and not easily available items...even if at retail price...it's still a hot deal for people looking for it instead of turning to Scalpers online!
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
11854 posts
2822 upvotes
Toronto
mathu83 wrote: I bought both Mario and Luigi and don't have a Switch (will be buying prob 4 just for this, sold my Switch 2yrs ago). This is like the PSVR (said it in the past).
Cool!

Yeah...it's a Augmented Reality (AR) game kinda like VR in a way.