• Jan 8th, 2021 11:58 pm
[OP]
Jul 28, 2009
147 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto

[Markham GTA] Refurb Dyson V11H (soft and torque roller) - $499.99

Deal Link:
2 other RFDers recommended this Megahomeshow Warehouse sale in the other Dyson thread. I Went there myself to check out the Dyson Deals. Confirmed that it was the V11H model aka Dyson V11 Absolute. Website only
Shows V11B but it is in fact V11H. It also says $529.99 online and so do their physical signs but at the cash, an automatic $30 discount was applied - didn’t even have to ask for it. She scanned the item and it automatically popped up as $499.99.

$499.99 +tax = $564. Cheaper than the Dyson eBay store with the coupons back in September. But definitely not cheaper than the CT price error last year.

Cute thing about this is that the lady gave me 2 free parts in addition that you only get if you buy the V11H model (they were bonus according to her: one stretchy looking tube and another thing) . Took some pics below. I’m not sure if it’s -$30.00 for all the other models as well though.

Was able to pay credit no problem - lady said for Dyson only products theyre allowing it.

Reconfirmed 1 year warranty with her as well.

Just make sure u grab the right box, some V10 were placed in the V11H area as you can see.

Cheers happy hunting! Lady said she sold 11 units already from the time they opened at 11AM.
Images
  • C7CA41A0-7C70-448D-A189-47448913BBF6.jpeg
  • 8871BE75-F7FF-40E2-98C5-0B6AA49B6C3E.jpeg
  • FBDEA70E-0579-4345-8BD0-2A301FC1EDF1.jpeg
  • A709E95C-E0C3-4561-B107-671AC3D2231B.jpeg
  • 8DA990AE-85EF-44D3-AC16-1B986ACF8284.jpeg
  • FCCECA35-31D0-42BD-80C1-63A5B891D1C5.png
Last edited by xchococatx on Nov 26th, 2020 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
300 replies
May 4, 2008
528 posts
380 upvotes
GTA
Firstime buying dyson vacuum here.
Wondering if this is good deal for single guy living in 2 bedroom condo (950sqf)
My place is mostly hard wood foor + personal rugs inside bedroom and the hallway . . but I do not worry about getting floor scratched as Im just renting the unit
Is it a good investment overtime ?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Thanks !
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
2709 posts
756 upvotes
I would bet there's no warranty. Just because the lady at the store says so doesn't mean Dyson will. I doubt MegaHomeShow is an authorized Dyson dealer.
At least ebay you're dealing direct with Dyson.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
1908 posts
1311 upvotes
djdk80 wrote: Firstime buying dyson vacuum here.
Wondering if this is good deal for single guy living in 2 bedroom condo (950sqf)
My place is mostly hard wood foor + personal rugs inside bedroom and the hallway . . but I do not worry about getting floor scratched as Im just renting the unit
Is it a good investment overtime ?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated
Thanks !
IMO 100% - having a rechargeable vacuum as a single guy prompted me to clean quickly way more often. Sounds stupid but it worked.
None of the Dyson attachments will scratch a hardwood floor - I never had the soft brush and the regular motorhead worked well enough for hardwood/area rugs for my purposes.

Truthfully not sure whether you need a V11 though...someone else can probably chime in but you can save some money with a lower end model and get decent performance for your purposes.
My V6 is still going strong over 6 years later and then only thing I've done is replace the battery a couple of months ago,
Mar 3, 2020
94 posts
87 upvotes
shutterbug wrote: I would bet there's no warranty. Just because the lady at the store says so doesn't mean Dyson will. I doubt MegaHomeShow is an authorized Dyson dealer.
The flyer says they're an authorized dealer though and the warranty is through Dyson?
Jan 16, 2004
925 posts
467 upvotes
Toronto
Apparently they’re out of the accessories. So no free accessories :(
May 4, 2008
528 posts
380 upvotes
GTA
protege2k wrote: Apparently they’re out of the accessories. So no free accessories :(
shoot . I was about to go ..
You checked in the store ?
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1961 posts
479 upvotes
Vaughan
For anyone who goes, can you check if they also sell the Dyson hair dryer there?

TIA
Sep 11, 2018
49 posts
26 upvotes
No hair dryer @d_source only fan/heater/cooler and humidifier

For anyone wondering, I went when they opened this morning and here’s the post I made in the other thread OP is referring to.

Just got back from the MegaHomeShow warehouse in Markham. Seems like a smaller scale Costco but fairly organized and nice variety of household products. V11H’s are in stock and they gave me the few extra attachments other members were saying they got (car extender, mattress cleaner, soft roller and few other attachments in the box. On the floor it’s listed as 529.99 but show them the flyer on their website and they will honour the 499.99$. Also they say only debit/cash but they accepted visa payment as it was over 500. I found being polite and asking the right questions goes a long way; in the end they make money and we get a good deal!

For some reason I was really itching for a good BF deal this year and this is probably the best I’ve seen for dyson. If your ok with a refurbished model, it seems very reasonable seeing this is 900 brand new and even 700 refurbished on dyson Canada. Also come with a 1 year warranty so any issues I still have dyson to fall back on. @Mindsurgeon Thanks again for the info!!

Also I opened the box and i got the black model shaft. The lady said color may vary between purple and grey so I’m happy I got the black altho my girlfriend wanted purple. Felt like I was opening a pack of Pokémon cards as a kid againGrimacing Face
May 4, 2008
528 posts
380 upvotes
GTA
protege2k wrote: Apparently they’re out of the accessories. So no free accessories :(
I think you provided wrong info ..
Im here now and they confirm that they do have it and included in sale
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2014
5226 posts
2212 upvotes
shutterbug wrote: I would bet there's no warranty. Just because the lady at the store says so doesn't mean Dyson will. I doubt MegaHomeShow is an authorized Dyson dealer.
Dead wrong. You register it through Dyson. Of course there is warranty.
May 11, 2020
32 posts
17 upvotes
Does anyone know if they will ship the V11H even though it states V11B on the website?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2135 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto
did you buy then?
Dec 24, 2010
77 posts
5 upvotes
Can someone confirm what accessories comes in the box and what they are giving out for free?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2135 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto
I am just wondering,

would Dyson Outlet website price match this place? I mean then I can get it from Dyson, at least 30 days return from their official website,
Dec 24, 2010
77 posts
5 upvotes
spy cl wrote: I am just wondering,

would Dyson Outlet website price match this place? I mean then I can get it from Dyson, at least 30 days return from their official website,
I just called Dyson customer service and the rep said they only price match their new products not their refurb products
May 15, 2008
98 posts
70 upvotes
If you are buying online I'd just go with Dyson eBay store. With ebates/gcr and eBay bucks the price difference ($20-$30) is not worth the risk of buying from a local shop and have it shipped to you. Dyson/eBay will unquestionably have better support if something goes wrong with the item you receive
OriginalRFD wrote: Does anyone know if they will ship the V11H even though it states V11B on the website?
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2006
4636 posts
108 upvotes
Oakville
Ebay Dyson Outlet has this for $550 now.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2135 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto
Pulled the trigger snag one V11H... the reason to buy from them is because they give out free tools and they accept credit card payment as well. Those tools easily cost $50 or more...