• May 11th, 2021 7:35 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Apr 8, 2011
343 posts
735 upvotes
Calgary

[Mark's] Marks - 25% Off Storewide, May 7-9

A bit early heads up, Mark’s is 25% off again next weekend. I doubt it’s advertised anywhere yet, I get an early notification through my employer.
Last edited by TomRFD on May 1st, 2021 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
85 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4425 posts
3076 upvotes
badbeerbreath wrote: A bit early heads up, Mark’s is 25% off again next weekend. I doubt it’s advertised anywhere yet, I get an early notification through my employer.
Does your employer send out the same Marks promos as mine? We get something along the lines of "We have an exclusive one-day only offer that we have negotiated with Marks..." but all it is is the same sale that is offered to everyone except we can access it one day earlier.
Oct 15, 2020
166 posts
379 upvotes
montreal, QC
SizzleChest wrote: Does your employer send out the same Marks promos as mine? We get something along the lines of "We have an exclusive one-day only offer that we have negotiated with Marks..." but all it is is the same sale that is offered to everyone except we can access it one day earlier.
Is your employer.. Mark's?
Is this thing on?
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2569 posts
1340 upvotes
Edmonton
fudge_u wrote: Can I go there tomorrow and get an advance on the discount?
Well the obvious answer is no but you could buy now and price adjust next week ...
[OP]
Apr 8, 2011
343 posts
735 upvotes
Calgary
SizzleChest wrote: Does your employer send out the same Marks promos as mine? We get something along the lines of "We have an exclusive one-day only offer that we have negotiated with Marks..." but all it is is the same sale that is offered to everyone except we can access it one day earlier.
The exact same deal.
May 6, 2020
532 posts
336 upvotes
Halifax
Any codes from virgin mobile?
Oct 15, 2012
367 posts
391 upvotes
Sudbury
DealGuy184 wrote: Seriously? New woke 2.0
LOL --- really? But let's face it, people on the inside really do get know and take advantage before the majority in a lot of cases, most we don't know about. :)--wakey, wakey!
Jun 22, 2016
358 posts
258 upvotes
Not important
Couldn’t get the virgin mobile extra 15% off to stack. Oh well. MC2020 worked !!
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4425 posts
3076 upvotes
Lag333 wrote: Couldn’t get the virgin mobile extra 15% off to stack.
You're right.

Promo code is not redeemable during Storewide, Friends & Family and other promotional events.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1748 posts
1434 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: You're right.

Promo code is not redeemable during Storewide, Friends & Family and other promotional events.
Worked for me with both codes, 10% and 15%, I guess you have to have a min of 50$ before tax after coupons combined
Jun 22, 2016
358 posts
258 upvotes
Not important
smackioio wrote: Worked for me with both codes, 10% and 15%, I guess you have to have a min of 50$ before tax after coupons combined
Hmmm. I tried with and without the “-“ in the virgin code. I have a 94.99 carhartt item in my cart. That’s strange. Wonder what I’m doing wrong.