Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mark's Black Friday

Columbia Men's Point Park Waterproof Omni-Heat Insulated Jacket 99 $ or 85$ with newsletter

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2022 1:19 pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5744 posts
5510 upvotes
Toronto
I bought this jacket in the previous thread a few weeks ago

I usually wear medium but went with large and it fits perfect with an under layer sweater or sweatshirt

The only peeves I have with it are the zippers which feel cheap to me and with repeated use over time will likely break.. and the inner foil lining which I don't find aesthetically pleasing, but otherwise a great late fall/early winter jacket.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2006
1402 posts
312 upvotes
GTA
Great deal. I just added a $20 flannel shirt to get free shipping. Regularly $50 and useful to feel and look wintery the next few months. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Aug 15, 2014
58 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bought 2 but only needed one, anyone interested? size M, stone green. Otherwise, will return to the store.
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2010
1430 posts
2396 upvotes
richmond hill
Returned mine.

Like many others has said, it’s a very wide fit. The large was too wide, the medium was too narrow.
May 13, 2012
49 posts
53 upvotes
I bought size M. I'm 5'11 with 39" chest and 36" waist. Fits fine with a half-zip pullover underneath. Adding a puffy vest on top of that makes for a snug but comfortable fit that will handle most non-extreme winter weather. Hood is very light, comfortable and warm. I'm a fan of Omni-Heat.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
2176 posts
407 upvotes
Mississauga
Bought Men's Point Park Waterproof Omni-Heat Insulated Jacket Black/Large
Will be returning as it doesn't fit me well. If anyone likes to pick it up at cost, PM me