Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Denver Hayes Quad Comfort Leather Sandal - $59.99 [25% off]

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2015 5:29 pm
Apr 24, 2015
219 posts
85 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON

Denver Hayes Quad Comfort Leather Sandal - $59.99 [25% off]

Deal Link:
Price:
$59.99
Savings:
25% off
So i've been checking their site to see if they have any discount on their leather sandal. For this particular shoe, on their website it say $79.99, but I went to their store today and ask if these sandal was on discount. And they say they can check it for me. And what do you know it was on a discount. I got it for $59.99. Usually this is the regular discounted price. I know it because I check their website few months ago and it was discounted for $59.99. I pick up 2 pair of these shoes for me and my dad. This is very comfortable shoe and very durable, it has removable strap at the back, definitely worth checking it out in person. Make sure if you're going to be buying one ask the cashier for the discount, or they would not manually discount it for you. These leather sandal comes in size 7 to 14. I also noticed the sign that say they have 25% on all of their Denver Hayes Sandals & Flip-Flops. So if you're interested in their other leather sandal that they have in stock, might want to look into it. The marks store that I went to was 55 Woodbine Downs Boulevard, Etobicoke, ON M9W 6N5.

You can removed the strap at the back.
1 reply
Jan 8, 2012
887 posts
744 upvotes
Williams Lake
Thanks for the post.

Will take a look next time I'm in town.

cheers

asdf

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)