Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mark's

Everything 20% off + free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2018 12:24 am
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
3155 posts
1869 upvotes

[Mark's] Everything 20% off + free shipping

Mark's seems to run this a couple times a year - Free shipping plus 20% off the lowest price (including sale and clearance items).

eBates is currently 6% or if you prefer GCR is 3.25%. AirMilesShops is also offering 2x AMs... not a great deal, but not bad if you need a purchase for the MegaMiles promo.
Unfortunately the new email signup for 10% off is NOT stackable with this promo.

Great timing if you get workwear allowances at work each year and have been waiting to pick something up.

Also some great activewear deals in their clearance section @ https://www.marks.com/en/categories/sal ... parel.html (men's)
36 replies
Nov 17, 2007
164 posts
77 upvotes
Thanks OP.
A friend is actually just looking to buy some work socks!!!
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
Okay price for Levi's:

EXTRA 20% OFF AT CHECKOUT*, ALL REGULAR PRICED JEANS BOGO 50% OFF*
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
3155 posts
1869 upvotes
freebie10 wrote: Is this online only usually?
Usually in-store and online. The email I got said "early access" so maybe the stores will have the pricing starting tomorrow or on the weekend?

Even if this is an online only sale, there is the option to check in store then order online. I always try on a few workboots when I'm close to Mark's to figure out what I want (and size them) so that I can order online during these sales.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5771 posts
7830 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Sweet thanks. Need some construction stuff Glasses, gloves etc...
Aug 14, 2004
330 posts
188 upvotes
Burnaby
Its not free shipping. Purolator will one time only sneakily leave a slip without knocking making you go across town to their pickup location
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2009
1352 posts
503 upvotes
Ontario
fable wrote: Its not free shipping. Purolator will one time only sneakily leave a slip without knocking making you go across town to their pickup location
Works great when you make an ordering mistake and call marks to cancel the order which they refuse and send anyhow. Purolator refuses to leave items at house and as such I leave them at the depot to be auto returned or shipment refused. Enjoy the shipping fees Marks. But a real retail system that allows swine to cancel an order 5 mins after placing it.
Jan 12, 2017
815 posts
959 upvotes
YK
fable wrote: Its not free shipping. Purolator will one time only sneakily leave a slip without knocking making you go across town to their pickup location
can you deliver to your workplace
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43249 upvotes
ONTARIO
Purolator offers an SNR service if you're interested.

You just fill out this form and take it to a Purolator location. They will give you a SNR sticker to place on your front door.
https://www.purolator.com/assets/pdf/fo ... ltiple.pdf

Purolator will scan the barcode on the sticker and leave your package at the door.
Nov 6, 2007
99 posts
57 upvotes
Calgary
When I see these coming I like to go on Kijiji or. Craigslist and search for people selling gift cards. Usually always get some steaks.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
3155 posts
1869 upvotes
YMMV - when i miss packages from Marks, they are dropped off at a print shop two blocks away from my house. In your situation, in-store pickup is obviously a better option.

But i do hate that Purolator and Canada Post won't leave packages at the door without special approval (and acceptance of associated liability!).
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2016
1562 posts
541 upvotes
Vaughan
good deal.. goodlife member benefits also has $15 off 50 and over. unfortunately, you can't stack but depending on how much you spend, it might actually be cheaper if you wait and use the goodlife deal instead. to be specific, the breakeven point is $75. if you spend over $75, the 20% deal is better than the $15 off $50
Jun 3, 2013
160 posts
119 upvotes
Signature Not Required (SNR) is what I use now...no more issues with Purolator.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7522 upvotes
BC
RubberCheese wrote:
But i do hate that Purolator and Canada Post won't leave packages at the door without special approval (and acceptance of associated liability!).
You honestly feel that they should leave it on the doorstep and then accept responsibility when either someone steals it or the recipient falsely claims it to be stolen?

One time delivery attempt and then depot pickup is A-OK to me. I would rather have to go to the depot for pickup with no delivery attempt than to have a package left on my doorstep with no one home.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
3155 posts
1869 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: You honestly feel that they should leave it on the doorstep and then accept responsibility when either someone steals it or the recipient falsely claims it to be stolen?

One time delivery attempt and then depot pickup is A-OK to me. I would rather have to go to the depot for pickup with no delivery attempt than to have a package left on my doorstep with no one home.
UPS, FedEx, and AMZ normally leave items unattended at their risk, so they must feel that the savings is greater than the risk.

I have no problem if Purolator and CP don't, however where possible I'll pick different couriers.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7522 upvotes
BC
RubberCheese wrote: UPS, FedEx, and AMZ normally leave items unattended at their risk, so they must feel that the savings is greater than the risk.

I have no problem if Purolator and CP don't, however where possible I'll pick different couriers.
"At their risk" meaning they will refund you the purchase price or reship a replacement item? Amazon might, but UPS and FedEx won't if a signature was not required by the shipper.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1569 posts
1156 upvotes
Anybody know if you can stack the save $10 when you spend over $50 code you get when signing up for their mailing list?
Deal Guru
May 23, 2003
10229 posts
1652 upvotes
GTA
If anyone orders online a lot and can't (or doesn't want to) get packages delivered to work check out Penguin Pickup. Been using it for over a year and a pretty cool/free service. The original location they had locally was great but they have now setup in a UPS store which isn't as good for me but still a good option for ordering online:

https://www.penguinpickup.com/

Basically they accept the package for free for you and then e-mail you when it is ready for pickup.