Mark's

Levi's 514 straight fit men's jeans for $19.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2022 1:26 am
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
3039 posts
2452 upvotes
evilYoda wrote: you dont want skinny if you're over 40. Just looks weird.
I agree. Slim is totally fine for reasonably fit people but skinny is weird unless you have a body for it, which 99.99% of men do not.
Nov 27, 2016
418 posts
488 upvotes
m8x
Not sure the low rise will work for me.

I think I tried a pair years ago and kept having to pull them up and/or feeling like they were falling down.

Great price though and worth a thumbs-up !
Aug 18, 2013
879 posts
798 upvotes
AB
crazydeal wrote: Signup code doesn’t work for me :(. Maybe because it’s a clearance item.
worked for me
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
1924 posts
1781 upvotes
evilYoda wrote: you dont want skinny if you're over 40. Just looks weird.
Nothing to do with age. All about body shape :)

I answered all the fit questions and after I indicated that I normally wear 34x32 jeans at the end it suggested that a 34x32 would fit #duh :rolleyes:

Just noticed they contain Spandex so hard pass for me
Aug 21, 2019
725 posts
506 upvotes
BC
Was going to buy but low rise kills it for me.
Jan 22, 2015
646 posts
933 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I was a 511 kinda guy but since having a kid and buying crocs I'm a 514 kinda guy.
Actually picked some of these up on Friday for $20 looking for something else at mark's.
They fit like a like a regular Jean not too tight or loose I'm actually pretty into them.
Dec 8, 2017
285 posts
642 upvotes
QC
Badbrad wrote: Levi's lost me about 15 years back when quality seemed to take a big hit
But for $20 I would reconsider
Order them straight from the Levi's store online and I think you will get the old Levi's you liked.
They call them Levi's Premium and they still have the leather patch at the back. I just ordered a pair of 501 skinny for my GF and they are thicker and very high quality.
Regular price for these is $120 but they were on sale 50% off, so 68 all in in QC.

The Levi's they sell at Costco are noticeably thinner and the ones at The Bay and Mark's are in the middle it seems.
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
1904 posts
8961 upvotes
tim-x wrote: I agree. Slim is totally fine for reasonably fit people but skinny is weird unless you have a body for it, which 99.99% of men do not.
Source: trust me bro
Aug 19, 2019
134 posts
44 upvotes
Can you return a clearance item for refund on credit card?
Aug 16, 2009
378 posts
365 upvotes
MonsieurDealz wrote: Order them straight from the Levi's store online and I think you will get the old Levi's you liked.
They call them Levi's Premium and they still have the leather patch at the back. I just ordered a pair of 501 skinny for my GF and they are thicker and very high quality.
Regular price for these is $120 but they were on sale 50% off, so 68 all in in QC.

The Levi's they sell at Costco are noticeably thinner and the ones at The Bay and Mark's are in the middle it seems.
This is my observation too.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
4724 posts
3486 upvotes
Badbrad wrote: Levi's lost me about 15 years back when quality seemed to take a big hit
But for $20 I would reconsider
The issue is that some are made in india, and the quality is very low, and the size isnt what is stated (you can compare the dimensions to another levi's pair you are happy with). Mark's for example loves to stock from India, and that is why prices are so low. But their exchange policy is good, and they are willing to ship from another store to your favorite store just to get an exchange once a manager gets involved.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2063 posts
447 upvotes
Thanks OP. Picked up 2 pair and used the Triangle app to get $3.68 CT money.
It used to be only death and taxes were inevitable. Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5234 posts
1179 upvotes
I RFD wrote: Grandpa shaming?
Which is ironic because fashion always recycles from the past, and "new trends" are often... old.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
5717 posts
6960 upvotes
GTA
zebracobra007 wrote: Only short leg sizes are available. 30 and 32.
30 is short, 32 is regular, 34 is long.

MEN'S JEANS & TROUSERS SIZE GUIDE
JEANS & TROUSERS PURCHASED IN WAIST SIZES 26"-40"

SIZE TO FIT INSIDE LEG LENGTH

Short 30
Regular 32
Long 34
Oct 13, 2016
545 posts
668 upvotes
In a galaxy far far …
MonsieurDealz wrote: Order them straight from the Levi's store online and I think you will get the old Levi's you liked.

Just checked. 50% sale still on at Levi website and free shipping if you order through their app.
Apr 25, 2008
53 posts
29 upvotes
Ken_vs_Ryu wrote: The only jean am man should wear, don't want skinny or baggy
A real man doesn’t care what other people wear