Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Mark's

Mark's coupon 20$ off 100$ + 10% entire order + 4% Rakuten + Triangle CT$

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2021 12:14 pm
Jul 2, 2019
640 posts
1256 upvotes
dadididit dadidadit
DaveTheDude wrote: Bought the WindRiver IceFX for those icy days as apparently these are the best per CBC. Managed to order a pair but seems sold out for now. Being on sale with these coupons it came out to less them half price.
still available.. limited sizes ---

1. Men's Backwoods Waterproof Hyper Dri 3 IceFX Hiking Boots - Black
sizes: 7, 8 1/2, 9, 14
$109.99 (reg. $159.99)
end date: 12/15/2021

https://www.marks.com/en/windriver-mens ... dth%5D=WID

GCR 4% (ends Dec.14)
Rakuten 4% (ends Dec.15)
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2014
1027 posts
1114 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
richboy! wrote: Any idea how they fit? Not used to winter boots.
Wear a 9.5 in most runners (adidas/nike/converse/vans)
It's often good to size up a little to make room for thicker socks and give some wiggle room for your feet. TIght boots feel cold.
Mar 28, 2007
12 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks. Purchased Sorel and pair of slides. $50.50 from Mark’s, 4% Rakuten and CT dough. The two coupons worked.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2136 posts
1933 upvotes
redmondflagger wrote: It's often good to size up a little to make room for thicker socks and give some wiggle room for your feet. TIght boots feel cold.
I guess it depends, but you can also go back in store and ask for a different size. No risks attached :)
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
1126 posts
1793 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
Here's a single-use discount code if anyone's interested. 40% off regular priced items and 20% sales items, expires today. Couldn't find anything I needed.

Please post a reply if you have used it.

B̶F̶C̶O̶-̶0̶5̶1̶K̶U̶4̶0̶J̶N̶2̶I̶6̶A̶T̶K̶0̶4̶X̶7̶

Edit: looks like someone claimed it.
Last edited by brghunter on Dec 12th, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 30, 2013
219 posts
158 upvotes
North York
brghunter wrote: Here's a single-use discount code if anyone's interested. 40% off regular priced items and 20% sales items, expires today. Couldn't find anything I needed.

Please post a reply if you have used it.

BFCO-051KU40JN2I6ATK04X7
Sorry, promotion BFCO-051KU40JN2I6ATK04X7 is not active.
If you do not go after what you want, you will never have it.
If you do not ask, the answer will always be no.
If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.
Jul 26, 2007
325 posts
181 upvotes
Try mine
BFCO-726EF58EMYVDYVX24QI

I'd have used it if it had had free shipping.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2136 posts
1933 upvotes
Jaye1111 wrote: Try mine
BFCO-726EF58EMYVDYVX24QI

I'd have used it if it had had free shipping.
same error... these look like Black Friday codes based on the BFXX, aren't they expired?
Sep 16, 2010
14 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
smackioio wrote: same error... these look like Black Friday codes based on the BFXX, aren't they expired?
These are Black Friday apology codes as items in our order went OOS after we paid and weren't fulfilled. I tried to enter mine and it showed up as not active and I have no idea why.
Dec 11, 2003
625 posts
305 upvotes
London
jakabgm wrote: These are Black Friday apology codes as items in our order went OOS after we paid and weren't fulfilled. I tried to enter mine and it showed up as not active and I have no idea why.
Same thing happened to mine. I'm positive that it worked on December 9th but I couldn't decide what to buy yet. Now at 10pm December 12th it's already dead. They probably set the wrong expiration date?
Sep 16, 2010
14 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
bonnieb wrote: Same thing happened to mine. I'm positive that it worked on December 9th but I couldn't decide what to buy yet. Now at 10pm December 12th it's already dead. They probably set the wrong expiration date?
Interesting. I had never tried it before this afternoon, so I thought maybe someone hacked the code system, but your explanation likely makes more sense. I wonder if I should risk the items going OOS and hope they respond to my email and issue new codes or just use the codes in this thread. I guess I can wait a day or so.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
1126 posts
1793 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
Wrong expiration date sounds plausible. Too bad. Here's a screenshot of the email I received.
marks coupon.jpg
Sep 16, 2010
14 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
bonnieb wrote: Same thing happened to mine. I'm positive that it worked on December 9th but I couldn't decide what to buy yet. Now at 10pm December 12th it's already dead. They probably set the wrong expiration date?
I was able to use my code this morning at 1am EST. You may want to try your code again!
Mar 30, 2008
991 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks op.
Picked up a couple of pairs of helly hansen Chelsea construction pants for work. Regularly $125, they were on sale, on top of these discounts, so I got them for $80 each. Great price!
Dec 16, 2018
82 posts
104 upvotes
madmox wrote: Thanks op.
Picked up a couple of pairs of helly hansen Chelsea construction pants for work. Regularly $125, they were on sale, on top of these discounts, so I got them for $80 each. Great price!
Do they have pockets to put knee pads? I was looking at them and didn't want to go in store to check.
Mar 30, 2008
991 posts
460 upvotes
Vancouver
arthemys wrote:
Do they have pockets to put knee pads? I was looking at them and didn't want to go in store to check.
Yes! The standard knee pads like Dakota brand fit perfectly. I use them myself, totally saves the knees.