• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2021 7:57 pm
[OP]
Oct 15, 2007
249 posts
412 upvotes
West Vancouver

[Mark's] Mark's VIP Pricing up to 40% YMMV

Valid in-store only from Sept 23- 26, 2021.

LOAD your offers on TRIANGLE REWARDS app to maximize savings.

***Unique barcode sharable to maximum of $2000 limit***

No additional coupon(s) ; email sign up discount are stackable with VIP pricing but YMMV.

Here's their website: https://www.marks.com

50X POINTS ON LEVI'S

Check your triangle rewards app for exclusive coupons

* Valid in-store only from Sept 23- 26, 2021. Cannot be combined with any BOGO offers or any other offers. Select brands and styles. Selection may vary by location. No cash value. Not valid on 3rd party offers, gift cards, previous purchases & custom orders. Only original recipients are eligible to participate in the promotion. Discount will be applied at time of purchase. The discount should not be used by the participant for personal profit. Eligible participants should not use their discount to purchase items for third parties and receive reimbursements on these items to the extent that such reimbursement leads to personal profit. Offer available in-store only at Mark’s & L’Équipeur locations. Not available online.

† The Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Canadian Tire Corporation Limited. TriangleTM Mastercard®, TriangleTM World Mastercard® and TriangleTM World Elite Mastercard® are issued by Canadian Tire Bank. Rewards are in the form of electronic Canadian Tire Money®(CT Money®). To collect bonus CT Money you must present a Triangle Rewards card/key fob, or use any approved Cardless method, at time of purchase or pay with a Triangle credit card. You cannot collect paper Canadian Tire Money on bonus offers. Any bonus multiplier is based on the base rate of collecting CT Money (0.4%), and will be added to whatever the Member would otherwise collect, without the bonus. Example: On a $100 (pre-tax) purchase with a 20x bonus multiplier a Member would earn a bonus $8 in CT Money (20 X .4% X $100). Not all items sold are eligible to earn CT Money or to be redeemed for. Conditions apply. Visit triangle.com for full program rules and Partner location information. The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions. CT Money is collected on the pre-tax amount of the purchase. Bonus CT Money collected from online orders will be applied to the Member’s Triangle Rewards Account within five weeks of the purchase date. No rainchecks.

Last edited by hunnni83 on Sep 23rd, 2021 7:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
________

You can't argue with ignorance
93 replies
Nov 25, 2010
73 posts
46 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Would appreciate a code if anyone has a spare. Please and thanks!
Jan 13, 2021
17 posts
4 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Would love to pick up some hiking boots for the fall if anyone has a spare code!

TIA
Aug 27, 2008
625 posts
142 upvotes
montreal
Anyone with a spare code please?
Sep 4, 2018
7 posts
24 upvotes
Here you go guys has $2000.00 on it.
Images
  • 6637C417-912A-42A8-BD94-FB9BA8633C9D.jpeg
Dec 14, 2018
145 posts
297 upvotes
BC
Would love a code if someone has one, need some warm under layers for hunting season this year!

Not sure why they never give me the codes. :(
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5404 posts
5399 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Hmmm weird, I got the one back in August but I didn't get this one. I wonder if they cycle through people
Sep 4, 2018
7 posts
24 upvotes
I just posted it please look through the thread
Dec 14, 2018
145 posts
297 upvotes
BC
waraich wrote: I just posted it please look through the thread
Because they are individual and only up to $2000 sometimes it’s hard to use those ones. By the time I get to the store later this evening, it’ll probably be gone. Lots of viewers on this thread. Very kind of you to post though :)
[OP]
Oct 15, 2007
249 posts
412 upvotes
West Vancouver
I can share my code. PM me how much you'll be spending.
________

You can't argue with ignorance
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4567 posts
2860 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
I was very sad when it wasn't for Sport Chek.
😱
Feb 10, 2019
51 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Here's another code for $2,000 as of today. Please update with remaining value if used.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210923-095546_Chrome.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Jul 5, 2001
7566 posts
6553 upvotes
Toronto

* Valid in-store only from Sept 23- 26, 2021. Cannot be combined with any BOGO offers or any other offers. Select brands and styles. Selection may vary by location. No cash value. Not valid on 3rd party offers, gift cards, previous purchases & custom orders. Only original recipients are eligible to participate in the promotion. Discount will be applied at time of purchase. The discount should not be used by the participant for personal profit. Eligible participants should not use their discount to purchase items for third parties and receive reimbursements on these items to the extent that such reimbursement leads to personal profit. Offer available in-store only at Mark’s & L’Équipeur locations. Not available online.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2006
1469 posts
274 upvotes
Ottawa
I didn’t get that. Looks like targeted. OP please add ymmv
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2001
1543 posts
66 upvotes
Maple
Emails with the offer could be timed - I just got the email around 3:30pm (EST).