Expired Hot Deals

[Marks Works Wearhouse] 20% off Site Wide (Even Clearance) + Free Shipping With No Minimum Purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2017 2:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton

[Marks Works Wearhouse] 20% off Site Wide (Even Clearance) + Free Shipping With No Minimum Purchase

Get 20% off sitewide at Mark's, even on clearance and sale items, plus, get free shipping!
Ebates is 6% off right now, and when you spend $50 or more, you can probably use the 10% off email coupon.

Edited: User994301 reports that the 10% off of $50 or more wasn't working for them. Perhaps they stopped allowing it during sales such as this.

Further edited: winters6 reminds us that winter is around the bend Face With Tears Of Joy but also mentioned: If you are having problems checking out while logged in, try to check out as a guest. (From my experience, you will still get an email confirming your order but as always, take a screen shot once your order is placed, in case you need it.(

annoversary sale.JPG
Last edited by jory29 on Sep 21st, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
29 replies
Oct 28, 2015
314 posts
115 upvotes
I was just about to post this. Started to place an order a few days ago, but couldn’t decide on the colour on a few items, so I left. They kept on emailing me to come back and buy the stuff in my cart and I kept ignoring them.

Anyways, they sent another email about an hour ago with the 20% off sitewide and free shipping, so I went back, bought everything and more.

Used the 6% ebates, but unfortunately couldn’t get the $10 off $50 to work (wouldn’t combine with existing promo, no matter how much stuff I had in the cart).
Last edited by User994301 on Sep 21st, 2017 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
User994301 wrote: I was just about to post his. Started to place an order a few days ago, but couldn’t decide on the colour on a few items, so I left. They kept on emailing me to come back and buy the stuff in my cart and I kept ignoring them.

Anyways, they sent another email about an hour ago with the 20% off sitewide, so I went back on bought everything.

Used the 6% ebates, but unfortunately couldn’t get the $10 off $50 to work (wouldn’t combine with existing promo, no matter how much stuff I had in the cart).
I noted the email had arrived an hour prior to my posting it, and figured someone already posted - was surprised to do the search and see no one had yet. That's great you had everything still in your cart! Thanks for letting us know the coupon code for 10% off of $50 didn't work for you, I'll edit the OP.
Banned
Aug 2, 2017
1219 posts
121 upvotes
Logtown
Might be the time to pull the trigger on some winter shoes since it snowed today in Calgary.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1037 posts
742 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Weird, it says they can't ship to my area... I live in the Vancouver area... Kind of strange not to ship to a majorly populated area.
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1104 posts
444 upvotes
Turbanville
Thanks OP.....

I tried to apply promo code and yes it is not working.

"Sorry, promo code Welcome-21am52XVNA2###314 cannot be combined with the promotion(s) that have already been applied to your cart."
Last edited by 2GOOGLE on Sep 22nd, 2017 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Beer"
The cause of and solution to all of life's problems.
"SMART" People always makes SMART Choice..!!!!!
Sep 10, 2010
346 posts
60 upvotes
St Catharines
Thx Really worked out well.
Dec 17, 2014
237 posts
123 upvotes
Thanks OP. Somehow I more than expected off some sandals and shoes (plus ebates)

HITEC ULA STRAP SANDAL - BLACK 11, 24.21
CLARKS RIPTON FREE SLIP - NAVY 11, 29.64
Sub Total: 84.76
PST/QST: 4.31
GST/HST: 2.70
Total: 60.85
Jan 21, 2008
383 posts
240 upvotes
OutsideYourWorld wrote: Weird, it says they can't ship to my area... I live in the Vancouver area... Kind of strange not to ship to a majorly populated area.
I tried placing an order the other day and got the same message, I tried multiple addresses in the GTA and kept getting the same message. I called them and the rep said to check back periodically as they have decided to stop shipping to some areas right now....I guess they hate money
Mar 4, 2015
37 posts
123 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Good deal if you need jeans. I got two pair of Levi's Commuter jeans ($108 each regular price) for $65 each after the BOGO 50% and the storewide 20%.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1315 posts
412 upvotes
Winnipeg
10% code that didn't work me either, however still ordered WinterShoes along with some socks pair....in Case someone needs it for regular pricing items....
WC-62rn44JT5VPlVX11ou
May 27, 2009
93 posts
39 upvotes
Goddamnit, I just bought two pairs of Levis on Wednesday. Wearing a pair of them as I type; could have saved another $25.

Oh well, at least I got BOGOHO on them.

Edit: IIRC Canadian Tire has a price guarantee and will give you the discount if an item goes on sale within 90 days of purchase. They own Marks, do they do the same thing?
Jan 18, 2012
803 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
MattyDK23 wrote: Goddamnit, I just bought two pairs of Levis on Wednesday. Wearing a pair of them as I type; could have saved another $25.

Oh well, at least I got BOGOHO on them.

Edit: IIRC Canadian Tire has a price guarantee and will give you the discount if an item goes on sale within 90 days of purchase. They own Marks, do they do the same thing?
Order them again and return the new ones with your old receipt.