Hot Deals

Marks Works Wearhouse

25% off Storewide (Oct. 15-17) + Door Crashers (Oct. 14-20)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2021 1:16 pm
[OP]
Dec 19, 2019
144 posts
1096 upvotes

[Marks Works Wearhouse] 25% off Storewide (Oct. 15-17) + Door Crashers (Oct. 14-20)

Last edited by BanditKeith on Oct 14th, 2021 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posting Hot Deals, In America!
45 replies
Jun 22, 2011
188 posts
67 upvotes
I'm looking for new winter boots. Worth checking them out or not really?
Last edited by MattyMattMatt on Oct 14th, 2021 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2442 posts
986 upvotes
YVR
Looks like the "Ship to store for free in-store pick-up" is no longer an option. If its not in-stock at the location, your online option is to ship it to your home for a fee unless total order is over $99.
Zoomer
Apr 18, 2017
263 posts
223 upvotes
Nanaimo
Sorry to say I won't be buying Marks anymore, there quality is just too low now. Got t-shirts, collar fraying all of them in a year. Got cosy t heat socks for my wife, barely worn and you can see through them in a few months another got a hole in a week. Bought a cap and the glue went and stained the cap in a week. Got sandals and can't even wear them they are so bad quality. I am done!!! Consider this your warning to save your $$$$.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4450 posts
3144 upvotes
silverdare wrote: Sorry to say I won't be buying Marks anymore, there quality is just too low now. Got t-shirts, collar fraying all of them in a year. Got cosy t heat socks for my wife, barely worn and you can see through them in a few months another got a hole in a week. Bought a cap and the glue went and stained the cap in a week. Got sandals and can't even wear them they are so bad quality. I am done!!! Consider this your warning to save your $$$$.
+1 generally speaking for their house brands, but they carry other brands that are better quality.
Apr 18, 2017
263 posts
223 upvotes
Nanaimo
SizzleChest wrote: +1 generally speaking for their house brands, but they carry other brands that are better quality.
You are correct sir! Heard Levi's at the last sale weren't up to par. Can't speak if Columbia has taken a tumble or others.
Sep 25, 2019
713 posts
1354 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: +1 generally speaking for their house brands, but they carry other brands that are better quality.

We use Dakota jackets for work and they are very good.

We all items. I think it is not brand, but the item and model.
Jun 6, 2018
279 posts
374 upvotes
Silver jeans and the Carhartt stuff is about all that is left I buy from marks.
Aug 18, 2021
11 posts
15 upvotes
Does Mark's offer any sort of price protection adjustments? I bought a pair of boots from them online last week which will probably go on sale during this.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2006
1146 posts
292 upvotes
Markham
Since you are within the return window, I don't see why they won't do the price adjustment.
jdnutshell wrote: Does Mark's offer any sort of price protection adjustments? I bought a pair of boots from them online last week which will probably go on sale during this.
[OP]
Dec 19, 2019
144 posts
1096 upvotes
Updated with links + door crashers link. Tomorrow starts the 25% off sale. Some sale prices aren't in effect yet when you get to the sale page but should update in your cart at checkout + available instore.
Posting Hot Deals, In America!
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2013
1762 posts
2563 upvotes
West
TeriyakiJack wrote: Looks like the "Ship to store for free in-store pick-up" is no longer an option. If its not in-stock at the location, your online option is to ship it to your home for a fee unless total order is over $99.
Game changing... for the worse.
Jul 8, 2012
947 posts
246 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Going to see if the waterproof pants are any good, a must for Vancouver weather and biking.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4181 posts
4797 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
Any codes that can stack?

Thank you in advance
Sep 5, 2017
137 posts
18 upvotes
halifax
no more virgin discount thing ? I had no luck to find it
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2011
2276 posts
534 upvotes
Winnipeg
MC2020 is 10 percent off and you can also stack that with the email signup and Rakuten. Also my cc offers 4% back for marks so yeehaw lol
😉
Jul 10, 2018
83 posts
97 upvotes
Sounghoe wrote: no more virgin discount thing ? I had no luck to find it
Yea I tried to use a old code I had but it doesn't work says minimum requirements not met
Sep 5, 2017
137 posts
18 upvotes
halifax
MikeA92094 wrote: Yea I tried to use a old code I had but it doesn't work says minimum requirements not met
I just used old one i had, but i was looking for new code for second order