Expired Hot Deals

Marks Works Wearhouse

25% off Storewide (Oct. 15-17) + Door Crashers (Oct. 14-20)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2021 9:56 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Dec 19, 2019
276 posts
2205 upvotes

[Marks Works Wearhouse] 25% off Storewide (Oct. 15-17) + Door Crashers (Oct. 14-20)

Last edited by BanditKeith on Oct 14th, 2021 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Try speaking American, it's the only language I understand.
52 replies
Sr. Member
Jun 22, 2011
717 posts
655 upvotes
I'm looking for new winter boots. Worth checking them out or not really?
Last edited by MattyMattMatt on Oct 14th, 2021 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 9, 2006
2683 posts
1505 upvotes
YVR
Looks like the "Ship to store for free in-store pick-up" is no longer an option. If its not in-stock at the location, your online option is to ship it to your home for a fee unless total order is over $99.
.
Sr. Member
Apr 18, 2017
627 posts
598 upvotes
Nanaimo
Sorry to say I won't be buying Marks anymore, there quality is just too low now. Got t-shirts, collar fraying all of them in a year. Got cosy t heat socks for my wife, barely worn and you can see through them in a few months another got a hole in a week. Bought a cap and the glue went and stained the cap in a week. Got sandals and can't even wear them they are so bad quality. I am done!!! Consider this your warning to save your $$$$.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 22, 2008
5768 posts
5527 upvotes
BC
silverdare wrote: Sorry to say I won't be buying Marks anymore, there quality is just too low now. Got t-shirts, collar fraying all of them in a year. Got cosy t heat socks for my wife, barely worn and you can see through them in a few months another got a hole in a week. Bought a cap and the glue went and stained the cap in a week. Got sandals and can't even wear them they are so bad quality. I am done!!! Consider this your warning to save your $$$$.
+1 generally speaking for their house brands, but they carry other brands that are better quality.
Sr. Member
Apr 18, 2017
627 posts
598 upvotes
Nanaimo
SizzleChest wrote: +1 generally speaking for their house brands, but they carry other brands that are better quality.
You are correct sir! Heard Levi's at the last sale weren't up to par. Can't speak if Columbia has taken a tumble or others.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 25, 2019
867 posts
1908 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: +1 generally speaking for their house brands, but they carry other brands that are better quality.

We use Dakota jackets for work and they are very good.

We all items. I think it is not brand, but the item and model.
Member
Jun 6, 2018
312 posts
414 upvotes
Silver jeans and the Carhartt stuff is about all that is left I buy from marks.
Newbie
Aug 18, 2021
13 posts
19 upvotes
Does Mark's offer any sort of price protection adjustments? I bought a pair of boots from them online last week which will probably go on sale during this.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2006
1395 posts
719 upvotes
Markham
Since you are within the return window, I don't see why they won't do the price adjustment.
jdnutshell wrote: Does Mark's offer any sort of price protection adjustments? I bought a pair of boots from them online last week which will probably go on sale during this.
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Dec 19, 2019
276 posts
2205 upvotes
Updated with links + door crashers link. Tomorrow starts the 25% off sale. Some sale prices aren't in effect yet when you get to the sale page but should update in your cart at checkout + available instore.
Try speaking American, it's the only language I understand.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2013
2521 posts
3864 upvotes
West
TeriyakiJack wrote: Looks like the "Ship to store for free in-store pick-up" is no longer an option. If its not in-stock at the location, your online option is to ship it to your home for a fee unless total order is over $99.
Game changing... for the worse.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2012
1000 posts
312 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Going to see if the waterproof pants are any good, a must for Vancouver weather and biking.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5273 posts
7154 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Any codes that can stack?

Thank you in advance
Jr. Member
Sep 5, 2017
172 posts
47 upvotes
halifax
no more virgin discount thing ? I had no luck to find it
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 3, 2011
2406 posts
646 upvotes
Winnipeg
MC2020 is 10 percent off and you can also stack that with the email signup and Rakuten. Also my cc offers 4% back for marks so yeehaw lol
😉
Jr. Member
Jul 10, 2018
146 posts
190 upvotes
Sounghoe wrote: no more virgin discount thing ? I had no luck to find it
Yea I tried to use a old code I had but it doesn't work says minimum requirements not met
Jr. Member
Sep 5, 2017
172 posts
47 upvotes
halifax
MikeA92094 wrote: Yea I tried to use a old code I had but it doesn't work says minimum requirements not met
I just used old one i had, but i was looking for new code for second order

Top