Tags:
None
13 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
30637 posts
1548 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Yes, they ought to close a thread because one guy had a bad experience with a store. There would be nearly no threads if they closed them because of my bad experiences. ')
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2506 posts
3246 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
Dinu wrote: This:
So was this an online purchase or in store purchase? You did not really explain. You just copy & pasted another persons posting. If it was an in store purchaseand you had a bad experience then please by all means give the location of the store you where at and the employee/manager/etc you had a bad experience with so other can know. With so many stores out there sometimes it may be store location specific for your bad experience or just that specific employee (I give 3 strikes for people) could have had a bad day.

So I am curious, again, can you elaborate and explain what happened?

I've purchased stuff from a few different Marks before but mind you, I've only purchased in store and I've had an ok expeirence. Most times I just go to look to see what is new and sometimes I buy some stuff. If a store does not have something I need they have always been helpful to help me out by telling me which other locations have what I am looking for and how many of that item I am looking for is in stock. Heck sometimes they will call for me if low stock and ask other stores for a visual to save me having to call. I'm not gaining anything or work for Marks here but just giving you my experience with them.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
19791 posts
674 upvotes
Shanghai, China
hagbard wrote: Yes, they ought to close a thread because one guy had a bad experience with a store. There would be nearly no threads if they closed them because of my bad experiences. ')
LOL!
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2009
1023 posts
502 upvotes
Halifax
Counter-point to this is that I've had zero issues, both in-store and online. I've made several purchases (usually RFD deals), and all have arrived just fine.

In fact, my ugly sweater is arriving today.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2009
1023 posts
502 upvotes
Halifax
Dinu wrote: How about mine and others' sweater? A lot of people who have been charged did not get they sweater for good. A Christmas gift they counted on. Now they must wait at least 5 business days for a refund. This is a BS store and people must know about.
I can't comment on what happened to you, all I know is my own experiences, and they've been fine. My sweater showed up today, and is the correct one.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
7218 posts
3252 upvotes
$10 off $50 with DECEMBERSAVINGSW2016

Ended up getting a pair of winter boots.... Sperry Men's Arctic Grip, rated the boot with the highest traction on ice. On sale now for $139.99 (regular $199.99) less $10 and don't forget GCR/ebates.
Dec 12, 2013
239 posts
114 upvotes
Mississauga
Dinu wrote: This:
Strange, mine shipped on Friday. Should be here today or tomorrow.
Mar 21, 2013
215 posts
78 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
How about mine and others' sweater? A lot of people who have been charged did not get they sweater for good. A Christmas gift they counted on. Now they must wait at least 5 business days for a refund. This is a BS store and people must know about.
My sweaters came yesterday. Sucks you didn't get them, but this seems like quite an over-reaction imo.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1316 posts
412 upvotes
Winnipeg
Oh I already have received my Ugly sweater on Saturday via Purolator.. I have ordered one step above than regular size I wear for myself and wife.. both are great for this price..
Penalty Box
Jan 1, 2008
1431 posts
258 upvotes
Oh, I did not received my Ugly sweater from them. They cancelled my order. Marks sucks. For good.
My signature was deleted by RFD because my truth is inconvenient for them. Be aware!
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2107 posts
388 upvotes
Dinu wrote: Oh, I did not received my Ugly sweater from them. They cancelled my order. Marks sucks. For good.
we got it, they cancelled your order, please move on
:) Love is too beautiful to be hidden in the closet ;)
Penalty Box
Jan 1, 2008
1431 posts
258 upvotes
I can't. They must pay.
Esteban Pirazo wrote: we got it, they cancelled your order, please move on
My signature was deleted by RFD because my truth is inconvenient for them. Be aware!