Hot Deals

[Marks Works Wearhouse] Columbia Bugaboo IV Snow Pants $48 + taxes (Clearance)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2021 4:08 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
1150 posts
536 upvotes

[Marks Works Wearhouse] Columbia Bugaboo IV Snow Pants $48 + taxes (Clearance)

Great snowpants on clearance for $69.88. All sizes still available, was $149 just recently.

Ways to make it cheaper:

- $15 off $50 for first time Mark's purchases
- 10% off with code MC2020
- 15% off with Virgin Mobile customers (not sure how code works, but saw from a previous Mark's deal)
- 1.5% with Rakuten

This will lower the price to the high $40's depending on which codes you want to stack.

This is similar to the deal that was posted in December, but slightly cheaper.
16 replies
Member
May 2, 2010
288 posts
121 upvotes
Thanks OP. Also there are Windriver ones, for $50 or so. Good reviews.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 3, 2008
7549 posts
3783 upvotes
Here's the link to the 15% off from Virgin Mobile..... enter any phone # to get a code.

https://benefits.virginmobile.ca/en/mem ... -promocode

Make sure you apply coupons in this order to maximize savings (order matters!):
1) 15% off Virgin Mobile (or 10% off MC2020)
2) $15 off $50 newsletter signup

Edit: The Virgin Mobile offer now properly requires a VM phone # lol.

Double edit: The VM offer appears to work again with a throwaway gibberish number like 999-999-9999 again.
Last edited by SoroSuub1 on Feb 23rd, 2021 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
1150 posts
536 upvotes
SoroSuub1 wrote: Here's the link to the 15% off from Virgin Mobile..... enter any phone # to get a code.

https://benefits.virginmobile.ca/en/mem ... -promocode

Make sure you apply coupons in this order to maximize savings (order matters!):
1) 15% off Virgin Mobile (or 10% off MC2020)
2) $15 off $50 newsletter signup

Edit: The Virgin Mobile offer now properly requires a VM phone # lol.
Thanks for the info, I wasn't sure about the VM discount, so good to know
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
1150 posts
536 upvotes
hotski7 wrote: Thanks OP. Also there are Windriver ones, for $50 or so. Good reviews.
Given these prices, I would definitely go with the Columbia, much better product IMO..
Member
May 2, 2010
288 posts
121 upvotes
fancypantsfloyd wrote: Given these prices, I would definitely go with the Columbia, much better product IMO..
Thanks. It sold out in both sizes I wanted to try (M and L) within minutes so went with Windriver. Will return if they seem to suck.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
1150 posts
536 upvotes
hotski7 wrote: Thanks. It sold out in both sizes I wanted to try (M and L) within minutes so went with Windriver. Will return if they seem to suck.
Wow, already. Hope it works out with the Windriver
Member
Nov 27, 2016
271 posts
255 upvotes
m8x
I to found most sizes sold out. Too bad they don't let you know before you go through the shopping cart process.
Newbie
May 17, 2011
52 posts
46 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Just be mindful, the Marks's details description of the insulation on these pants is incorrect:

Marks: "200G MICROTEMP XF II 650 fill power down insulation. RDS certified"

Every other website (including Columbia's): "Insulation: 60g Microtemp XF II 100% Polyester"

Also, the VM code trick still works, I just did it
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
1150 posts
536 upvotes
echotango wrote: I to found most sizes sold out. Too bad they don't let you know before you go through the shopping cart process.
Ah, didn't know that! I may have mistakenly said that all sizes are available then.. so YMMV
Newbie
Dec 12, 2020
13 posts
3 upvotes
I can confirm the VM trick works too. However, the wesbite is only letting me enter 2 Promo codes, greys out while trying to enter third one..
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 17, 2007
5618 posts
1544 upvotes
Thanks OP, snagged a pair of XLs, wife and I were just saying I needed to get a pair of snow pants!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
1150 posts
536 upvotes
ankravs wrote: I can confirm the VM trick works too. However, the wesbite is only letting me enter 2 Promo codes, greys out while trying to enter third one..
I had the same experience..
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 13, 2007
2772 posts
3488 upvotes
Calgary
Good price. A bit of a heads up: the pair I bought last year (size medium) is a tighter fit around the waist (my waist is size 32-33). You won't be able to layer this around thicker pants comfortably if it's anything like my pair. But since I usually just wear a base layer/tights underneath, I have no issue slipping into it and actually like the tighter/body hugging fit.
Newbie
Mar 16, 2013
22 posts
11 upvotes
I bought these during their last sale around Christmas
Great for playing with the kids outside in the snow. I went on a 4 hour trek with my son last week and it was -15. With a pair of sweat pants underneith I didn't once feel cold. I'm 6'1 175lbs and I wear a medium. Fits perfectly
Jr. Member
Nov 26, 2011
125 posts
70 upvotes
Windsor Junction
Thanks OP, in for 1 pair of XXL. Last year, I somehow managed to lose my pair of Columbia snowpants that I'd owned for almost 10 years which I loved. Hopefully these are just as good, if not better
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 26, 2005
4638 posts
24129 upvotes
Montreal
Two orders placed (online delivery & ISPU). Both cancelled.

Top