Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Marks Works Wearhouse

Columbia Men's 3-Pack Half Cushion Crew Socks $4.88 + F/S

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2017 8:46 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1383 posts
7152 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

[Marks Works Wearhouse] Columbia Men's 3-Pack Half Cushion Crew Socks $4.88 + F/S

Koodo - Zoomer Mobile - Tangerine - Voip.ms
17 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 31, 2007
4968 posts
3127 upvotes
Hrm, more curious about the free shipping in general -- thanks for the heads up!
Sr. Member
Mar 21, 2002
799 posts
87 upvotes
Montreal
I hope these socks last long. Thanks , OP. Need 10 BMO CC transactions for August for 50 Air Miles. Made two orders. I wouldn 't have bought them online if it wasn t for the FS.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 24, 2008
2225 posts
1212 upvotes
Thanks OP, I ordered a few pairs. The free shipping was icing on the cake.
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
Sr. Member
Dec 8, 2012
930 posts
579 upvotes
Calgary
got several pairs for me and my wife, thank you OP!
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 14, 2009
15298 posts
6316 upvotes
MonsieurX wrote: Strange,in shopping cart it indicates
"SOCK, DH COLOR BLOCK LOW CUT 2PK"
I saw that also. I'm going to return them if they're 2 packs. I took a screen capture of the description showing 3 packs.
I am a Zoomer customer.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 28, 2006
5498 posts
5145 upvotes
Toronto
SickBeast wrote: I saw that also. I'm going to return them if they're 2 packs. I took a screen capture of the description showing 3 packs.
it's likely a 2-pack - the description is probably a typo and should say 2 instead of 3.

EDIT: under features, it also says 3-pack, so maybe it is 3 after all.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 14, 2009
15298 posts
6316 upvotes
chadw01 wrote: it's likely a 2-pack - the description is probably a typo and should say 2 instead of 3.

EDIT: under features, it also says 3-pack, so maybe it is 3 after all.
You know what I just realized? Look at the pictures on the site. The number of socks in the pictures always corresponds to the quantity sold per pack. There are only two socks in the image. So I am 99% certain that these are 2 packs. Looks like I will be returning mine. I'm not sure if I can cancel my order online.
I am a Zoomer customer.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 21, 2015
3293 posts
4700 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP. Ordered two. Still got free shipping even though it's August 14th now (EST).
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 28, 2006
5498 posts
5145 upvotes
Toronto
SickBeast wrote: You know what I just realized? Look at the pictures on the site. The number of socks in the pictures always corresponds to the quantity sold per pack. There are only two socks in the image. So I am 99% certain that these are 2 packs. Looks like I will be returning mine. I'm not sure if I can cancel my order online.
saw that too, but the 3-pack of longer socks only have a picture of one sock, though

folks gcr also has 3.25% cb @ mark's
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 21, 2015
3293 posts
4700 upvotes
Toronto, ON
anyone get their socks yet ? I called about my order, they said to wait a few days, they're trying to find stores with stock.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 24, 2008
2225 posts
1212 upvotes
carmageddon wrote: anyone get their socks yet ? I called about my order, they said to wait a few days, they're trying to find stores with stock.
I ordered 3 and so far have received 1. I haven't heard anything from Mark's about the status of the other 2 I ordered.
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
Sr. Member
Sep 27, 2004
897 posts
214 upvotes
I ordered 3 packs.

Received an email indicating that the product is not available and they will issue a refund for 1 pair.

I asked about the other 2 and they said the system hasn't yet confirmed whether the other 2 are available. But they are the same item...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 21, 2015
3293 posts
4700 upvotes
Toronto, ON
codex wrote: I ordered 3 packs.

Received an email indicating that the product is not available and they will issue a refund for 1 pair.

I asked about the other 2 and they said the system hasn't yet confirmed whether the other 2 are available. But they are the same item...
Received the same email for 1 of the pairs today. Ordered 2. Not sure about the 2nd pair.
Sr. Member
Sep 27, 2004
897 posts
214 upvotes
codex wrote: I ordered 3 packs.

Received an email indicating that the product is not available and they will issue a refund for 1 pair.

I asked about the other 2 and they said the system hasn't yet confirmed whether the other 2 are available. But they are the same item...
Two additional emails this afternoon advising that the other packs cannot be located and would be refunded. Oh well.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)