Expired Hot Deals

[Marks Works Wearhouse] Door Crasher Men's and Womens Ravus Vent Mid Cut Waterproof Boots $49.99 + Freeshipping + Triangle Points Various sizes

[OP]
Mar 2, 2014
123 posts
756 upvotes
Halifax

[Marks Works Wearhouse] Door Crasher Men's and Womens Ravus Vent Mid Cut Waterproof Boots $49.99 + Freeshipping + Triangle Points Various sizes

Men's Boot:

Women's Boot:

Bought one for myself and the wife for the hot summer motorcycle rides, I prefer the meshed ones and since these are waterproof, it helps with light hiking here in NS.
These are replacing my $80 5-year old Merrel's. Reviews look good, cant vouch anything for the product yet.

Some Potential codes recommended by fellow members:
code : "perk20" takes 20$ off anything over $100 (thanks armadylan)
code : "SAVE10LOYAL" takes 10$ off anything over $50, and 5$ off anything under $50 (add something for $1)(thanks armadylan)
code : "markswelcome010" for $10 off $50 (add something for $1)(Thanks deal1234321)

Fillers for coupon e.g. Socks:
Rakuten 2.5% Cashback
Last edited by rajanprash on Feb 27th, 2020 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
31 replies
May 6, 2016
290 posts
90 upvotes
Whitby
Thanks, been skimming the ads for a pair of hikers over the past few weeks. These seem to be a good pair at a good price. In for 1. Thumbs Up Sign
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2081 posts
774 upvotes
Thanks OP. I was able to pick up a pair in my size at a nearby store. I wanted a style like this that fell between the low cut approach shoes and full on hiking boots I already own.

While I was there someone else showed up looking for the same size as me but I got the last one. I let him try on my pair so that he could confirm they fit before he ordered his pair online.
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
3258 posts
1391 upvotes
Canada
CalgaryRunner wrote: Thanks OP. I was able to pick up a pair in my size at a nearby store. I wanted a style like this that fell between the low cut approach shoes and full on hiking boots I already own.

While I was there someone else showed up looking for the same size as me but I got the last one. I let him try on my pair so that he could confirm they fit before he ordered his pair online.
Lets hope he didn't have any fungal infections while trying on your boot.
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2012
13443 posts
3703 upvotes
VANCOUVER
rajanprash wrote: Men's Boot:

Women's Boot:

Bought one for myself and the wife for the hot summer motorcycle rides, I prefer the meshed ones and since these are waterproof, it helps with light hiking here in NS.
These are replacing my $80 5-year old Merrel's. Reviews look good, cant vouch anything for the product yet.

Edit: Rakuten 2.5% Cashback
How's the sizing compared to Merrel? I find I usually have to upsize 1/2 size for Merrel.
[OP]
Mar 2, 2014
123 posts
756 upvotes
Halifax
Not sure, but my Older Merrel's were 10.5, they are so loose after 5 years of usage, hence to be on the safer side, i ordered a 10 and a 10.5 for free shipping, will try out both and keep the ones that fit better, returning the other one at the store. (Mark's has in store returns too).
Jul 14, 2017
48 posts
20 upvotes
Just a warning, I have the same pair and after awhile they are no longer waterproof. They make a good hiking boot if it's dry.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2142 posts
1278 upvotes
North Vancouver
Sweet, thanks OP (and thanked).
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)
Dec 9, 2014
307 posts
214 upvotes
GTA
CalgaryRunner wrote: Thanks OP. I was able to pick up a pair in my size at a nearby store. I wanted a style like this that fell between the low cut approach shoes and full on hiking boots I already own.

Did you guys exchange numbers and plan to meet up? Keep us updated if you guys do!
Dec 10, 2005
697 posts
121 upvotes
GTA
Are these good in winter? Or the lack of waterproofing make these hiking only?
Aug 16, 2018
50 posts
57 upvotes
I had a pair of these and they held up very well. Wore them in all seasons. One of the best hikers I've owned
Jun 25, 2018
130 posts
179 upvotes
Maybe add something for $1 and then use code markswelcome010 for $10 off $50
Dec 4, 2013
237 posts
116 upvotes
Canada
code : "perk20" takes 20$ off anything over 100 if your buying some other stuff.
SAVE10LOYAL - takes 10$ off anything over 50$, and 5$ of under.

If your getting two pairs, throw in these sick socks to push you just over $100.
https://www.marks.com/en/dhu35-mens-nov ... %5D=7-11.5

$93.36 all in for two pairs with those fire hot socks.
My best active deals:
Two Rogers Lines - Both 45$ a month, 12 gigs each.
Nov 10, 2003
661 posts
232 upvotes
BC, Canada
Anyone find a good $1 filler?
Dec 4, 2013
237 posts
116 upvotes
Canada
Loto_Bak wrote: Anyone find a good $1 filler?
Socks are the cheapest thing I've found at about 2.50. Click Socks - organize by price, pick something funny. Next cheapest thing I found were reusable earplugs at 6.99
My best active deals:
Two Rogers Lines - Both 45$ a month, 12 gigs each.